Im Back! 2020 Silverado LT

On 2/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, 2020SilveradoCC said:

After owning a car for the last 2+ years, I bit the bullet last night and purchase a 2020 Crew Cab Silverado LT 4X4. I think I got a fair deal, $32,500 OTD with Katzkin leather included (Not installed yet). I love the drive and bulkiness of the truck. To be honest, I hated the front ends when they first came out. Wasn't till I looked at one in person that I started to love it. The amount of features that are included on these at the LT level is crazy. We were shopping new vs a 2016-2019 GMC SLT, and it just didnt make sense to go used.

One quick note - I purchased the 2.7 Turbo, which still shocks me. I thought it was going to be a car engine. It does 99% of everything I need. Shocked that they got that output on a 4 banger. 

Only thing that seems a tiny bit disappointing, but not a big deal, is that CarPlay seems to be less high-quality than the standard GM display. Its like the colors are a bit washed out. Ill get used to it. Will have this truck for 6-10 years.

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

I'm helping a friend shop for an LT as we speak.  $32,500 is a hell of a deal.  What packages did yours come with?  That helps me understand a good market while helping him.

10 minutes ago, JAshworth03 said:

I'm helping a friend shop for an LT as we speak.  $32,500 is a hell of a deal.  What packages did yours come with?  That helps me understand a good market while helping him.

It had 3 miles on it. Right off the truck! 

Its the standard LT Package 4x4, I just got them to throw in aftermarket leather. No Z71, so no skid plates upgraded shocks, i believe a different tire setup, but I didnt think I needed any of that. 

Where are you located? They can match the price.

2 minutes ago, 2020SilveradoCC said:

It had 3 miles on it. Right off the truck! 

Its the standard LT Package 4x4, I just got them to throw in aftermarket leather. No Z71, so no skid plates upgraded shocks, i believe a different tire setup, but I didnt think I needed any of that. 

Where are you located? They can match the price.

Does it have the heated steering wheel and seats and dual climate control?  I think that comes in the convenience package. 

3 minutes ago, JAshworth03 said:

Does it have the heated steering wheel and seats and dual climate control?  I think that comes in the convenience package. 

Yep - Heated steering wheel and seats (amazing), dual climate,  remote start (I think this is standard now), remote tailgate

2 minutes ago, JAshworth03 said:

That’s exactly what he is looking at.  2.7 and all.  “No Haggle Price” of $34,650 in Cincinnati.  Good benchmark to aim for. 

This was at Smicklas Chevrolet in Oklahoma City. They are great to work with, although I think I purchased the last 2.7 LT they had for now. I can possibly send you their write up if you would like.

Can you post some pics of the Katzkin Leather when you get it installed. I had in my 2011 and thinking about adding it to my 2019 Elevation. Are you installing it or having it done? I installed my last set but not sure if I want to do it again myself. It was a big job (10 hours) and a lot of room to damage something.... 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:57 AM, brianf60 said:

Can you post some pics of the Katzkin Leather when you get it installed. I had in my 2011 and thinking about adding it to my 2019 Elevation. Are you installing it or having it done? I installed my last set but not sure if I want to do it again myself. It was a big job (10 hours) and a lot of room to damage something.... 

Definitely will! Having an interior shop install them, so I trust them! 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, brianf60 said:

Got the truck back today! Love the look with the leather installed!

For some reason the interior shop didn’t do the top of the console, so it is going back Saturday to finish.

6178A764-D7DB-47AA-ACC2-6FCAF8E42F8F.jpeg

1CD936EC-9BC9-4305-82AD-6687E8E8E720.jpeg

74DDABB9-7570-4D14-B773-D1B2D00C2367.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, 2020SilveradoCC said:

After owning a car for the last 2+ years, I bit the bullet last night and purchase a 2020 Crew Cab Silverado LT 4X4. I think I got a fair deal, $32,500 OTD with Katzkin leather included (Not installed yet). I love the drive and bulkiness of the truck. To be honest, I hated the front ends when they first came out. Wasn't till I looked at one in person that I started to love it. The amount of features that are included on these at the LT level is crazy. We were shopping new vs a 2016-2019 GMC SLT, and it just didnt make sense to go used.

One quick note - I purchased the 2.7 Turbo, which still shocks me. I thought it was going to be a car engine. It does 99% of everything I need. Shocked that they got that output on a 4 banger. 

Only thing that seems a tiny bit disappointing, but not a big deal, is that CarPlay seems to be less high-quality than the standard GM display. Its like the colors are a bit washed out. Ill get used to it. Will have this truck for 6-10 years.

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

I have the same color, so nice...congrats!