Rear mats and underseat storage on LT Trail Boss

12 hours ago, jamesonjc said:

FLIP THE MAT OVER 

There are instructions on how to trim it molded into it.

you can either take out storage and install that way pain in the ass

or trim mat as manufacturer states for vehicles with storage

DO NOT TRIM THE MATS, 

There is no need to. 

36 minutes ago, wacnstac said:

I don't think there is any way around it if you want to use the tool tray on a LT TB.

I should of  been more specific, do not trim the mats at the "cut line".

You do want to trim the vertical section near the jack location to have the box/storage box to sit flat. 

• Like 1

Just got done doing this an hour ago. I have a Du-Ha underseat rear storage and Z71 matts front and back, the lips of the matt around the jack were too high preventing the Du-Ha from sitting down on the floor  took a knife and cut out the lips, now it sits on the floor and the jack mounts correctly.

• 7 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, bobbobtar said:

Just got done doing this an hour ago. I have a Du-Ha underseat rear storage and Z71 matts front and back, the lips of the matt around the jack were too high preventing the Du-Ha from sitting down on the floor  took a knife and cut out the lips, now it sits on the floor and the jack mounts correctly.

Hi, I'm looking at installing a Du-Ha under seat storage box on my AT4 Crew.  Do you have a picture of your box installed?  Does the storage box interfere with the lip on the floor liners like in the included picture?

InkedFloorLiners_LI.jpg

On 10/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, Whippy62 said:

Hi, I'm looking at installing a Du-Ha under seat storage box on my AT4 Crew.  Do you have a picture of your box installed?  Does the storage box interfere with the lip on the floor liners like in the included picture?

InkedFloorLiners_LI.jpg

I just put a Du-ha in my AT4 last week.  The box doesn't interfere with the ridge - it fits perfectly.  I pulled out the oem storage box and installed the Du-ha for about twice or more the storage capacity.  Do it, you'll be happy.