Anyone seen any custom tb with 6.2 at dealers?

Hi everyone I just did an inventory search near me and didn’t see any crew cab custom t.b. With 6.2.Is it the dealers aren’t ordering any or they just havent hit the lots yet?I just built one on the Chevy site and with discounts it’s like 40k.If I have to prefer one how long does it usually take to receive the truck?I have a lease right now that will be up in 6 months so I would like to have it arrive around that time if I had to order one.Thanks for any help.

27 minutes ago, Carson214 said:

Hi everyone I just did an inventory search near me and didn’t see any crew cab custom t.b. With 6.2.Is it the dealers aren’t ordering any or they just havent hit the lots yet?I just built one on the Chevy site and with discounts it’s like 40k.If I have to prefer one how long does it usually take to receive the truck?I have a lease right now that will be up in 6 months so I would like to have it arrive around that time if I had to order one.Thanks for any help.

Don't get too excited, as of the week of 27Jan2020,  the order guide says: 

L87         Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8, (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 Nm] @ 4100 rpm); featuring all-new Dynamic Fuel Management that enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders, depending on demand, to optimize power delivery and efficiency

On Custom TB - Not available to order at this time. Requires (ZLA) Infotainment Package and (C4P) semi-automatic air conditioning. Includes (N10) dual exhaust.

On RST - Requires 4WD model and (G80) locking differential. Includes (N10) dual exhaust and (NQH) 2-speed transfer case.
On LTZ - Requires 4WD model. Includes (N10) dual exhaust and (NQH) 2-speed transfer case.
On HC - Requires 4WD model. 

On LT Trailboss - no restriction 

idk, but you will probably be upgrading the custom anyways.....most do

console

lights

steering wheel

maybe you already know but its just a basic WT with a 2" lift that GM sells for 1k....you could get any trim and have lift kit installed.....wheels and tires are easy and if you sell your stock ones it will pretty much cover the cost

I was in same boat albeit not 6.2 and it didn't make sense, so I bought RST and can do lift myself....mean while I got leather wheel, storage, and LED lights, heated seats and blah blah blah.....custom TB is only a lift, otherwise its just a WT

if you already know this than disregard

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dunn said:

idk, but you will probably be upgrading the custom anyways.....most do

console

lights

steering wheel

maybe you already know but its just a basic WT with a 2" lift that GM sells for 1k....you could get any trim and have lift kit installed.....wheels and tires are easy and if you sell your stock ones it will pretty much cover the cost

I was in same boat albeit not 6.2 and it didn't make sense, so I bought RST and can do lift myself....mean while I got leather wheel, storage, and LED lights, heated seats and blah blah blah.....custom TB is only a lift, otherwise its just a WT

if you already know this than disregard

A lot of truth right here. 

12 hours ago, Carson214 said:

I guess I’ll probably get the rst.I Have a 18 lt all star and don’t even use the stuff that is on it lol.imI think I might have used the power seats a few times lol

The biggest complaint I've seen is the Custom doesn't even have storage in the fold down seat in the middle of the front bench or much interior storage of any kind. So if you don't need that, you'll be ok with it. 

• Like 1