Best Bed Cover and Running Boards?

For running boards - I always go factory. As far as bed covers, I'm a big fan of the BAK Revolver. Its pricey, but I like the roll up feature that straps down against the cab so that my view isnt blocked out the back without losing any bed space. I also like the security aspect of it a slong as you have a locking tailgate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2020SilveradoCC said:

Looking for good ideas on a bed cover and running boards. Let me know what you guys recommend!

Ionic 41 boards fit flush and look really good...gator tonneau covers are priced nicely 

BE3A886D-6A73-45AF-9031-3D48DC5AD161.jpeg

54A67ABA-3242-44F8-8E20-80F24556B253.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bakflip hard bedcover I have it for my 2019 crew cab and my 2017 2500  work great, fit great. While camping a had a 200# plus black bear standing on the top of it trying to get my trash inside. Eventually he would have got in, but it held up for awhile while I scared it away. 

I went with the diamond back. Not for everyone but I love the rugged design that matches the AT4.

the 2 main reasons i went with it are 1) theft protection. I do a lot of fishing and hunting and can have a ton of money tied up into things stored in the bed of my truck. 2) water tight. Can’t get the things in my bed wet!

Plus I can walk on top of it for a variety of reasons and even haul up to 1600 lbs on it.

Like I said before,not for everyone but it fits my style.

good luck with your search.

0C53B350-74E3-4DBF-AC43-62FA993AB0BF.jpeg

On 2/9/2020 at 11:02 PM, Ratchetarms said:

I had a friend recommend Truxedo LoPro.  Anybody have any comments on this one?

Yes. I've had a Truxedo Lo Pro on my last two GMC trucks, a 2017 Denali and my 2020 Elevation. It is excellent for convenience and ease of use,  it allows for use of the full bed when rolled up, it's super easy to install and remove, if needed and it retains its shape and appearance for a long period of time. I'm very happy with mine and highly recommend it to others.