Adding 2" GM "lift kit" price, what do you guys think?

Called the local dealer and they quoted me $1875, out the door. Parts $1295, 6 hours labor and alignment at the end. What are you guys paying, if anyone has added it? Does that sound like a good deal? I know on GMpartsdirect.com lists it as $1295 and their price is $1017.38. I do not really want to attempt this on my own like I would a leveling kit as there is so much more to it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Londart2020 said:

Called the local dealer and they quoted me $1875, out the door. Parts $1295, 6 hours labor and alignment at the end. What are you guys paying, if anyone has added it? Does that sound like a good deal? I know on GMpartsdirect.com lists it as $1295 and their price is $1017.38. I do not really want to attempt this on my own like I would a leveling kit as there is so much more to it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

The dealer here matched the online price and did the full install for $480.

• Like 1

Just now, AEmedic said:

The dealer here matched the online price and did the full install for $480.

He first told me something around that price, but when I told him I wanted the AT4 "lift" which has the longer axels and all the other stuff, that's when it became the $1875. Which level kit did your dealer use if you don't mind me asking? no funny vibrations or anything? CV angles will be no issue?

14 minutes ago, Londart2020 said:

He first told me something around that price, but when I told him I wanted the AT4 "lift" which has the longer axels and all the other stuff, that's when it became the $1875. Which level kit did your dealer use if you don't mind me asking? no funny vibrations or anything? CV angles will be no issue?

If I am not mistaken, there is only one level of kit.   Mine jade everything.

1 minute ago, AEmedic said:

Longer CV half-shafts, rear shocks, rear spacers, front struts, some sort of frame brackets and a Jack.

WOW..if you did in fact get the whole 2" AT4/TB lift kit for that price you made out amazing..

27 minutes ago, TXSquid said:

Which online price did they match? A third party competitor or another dealer?

I didn’t see the lowest price at the time, but I found one from another dealer for $1,079 and that’s the price they matched.