In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Hey all I have a 2019 Silverado that I've had about a month. I've noticed that 2 of the 3 USB ports in the truck stopped working. The 3 USB type c ports all work and the USB in the rear of the cab still works.

Has anyone experienced this? I'll call the dealership in the morning and let them know do we can get it fixed, but curious to see if anyone else has had it happen to them.

I love my truck but that doesn't bode well with me.

Thanks

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

My front one occasionally goes out and comes back on randomly later. Haven’t had it looked at yet. 

I had a 2019 that the usb-c/usb in the console quick working. GM repurchased that for some other issues and my 2020 is dropping the android auto connection randomly. Really irritating, happening on all usb-c ports, hard to tell if it's a wiring issue or an infotainment bug.