Need serious help and input.

2007 GMC Sierra Classic 4x4

So a few weeks ago I was doing about 10 to 15 mph through a parking lot. Went to make a left hand turn into a parking spot and the tie rod broke (wheel may or may not have hit a concrete light pole, I do not believe it did because there was no body damage). Anyway, took it to a shop, they said the frame did not look bent to them but since they were unequipped to check it, they could not say for sure either way. They told my the driver side upper and lower A arms were shot along with the pitman arm and idler arm. I replaced both driver and passenger side upper and lower A arms, inner and outer tie rods, pitman arm, idler arm and idler arm bracket along with the upper intermediate steering shaft because when the incident happend it jerked my wheel to the left and seized the shaft in the all the way extended position. Problem I am running into now is with everything new, the only way to keep the steering wheel straight and have 1 and almost 3/4 rotation in the steering wheel for turning in each direction I have to set the alignment of the wheels 30-45° off to the left. Otherwise to set the wheels straight, my steering wheel is then 90° off to the right and I lose turning radius. Is my frame bent? Steering box ****ed? If anyone can chime in I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm at a complete loss....