Aftermarket radio for 2010 malibu

I am trying to install a dual touch screen android powered head unit into a 2010 malibu.  I also have a scosche 3000sw interface and the instructions don't tell me how to install it to a dual brand radio but it does tell me how to install it to all other brands because there are wires you have to cut depending o  the brand of head unit. I cannot get power to the aftermarket head unit even though I correctly connected all the wires to the aftermarket wiring harness and plugged it in. Any help please would be great.

I would suggest plugging the harness into the car, with the wiring still accessible, and then test the power wires to see if they get power (one should have power all the time, the other should require the ignition key to be on (or be with RAP time if your harness supports that).

When I replaced my head unit for an aftermarket one with Carplay, the harness (PAC Audio) I bought briefly provided power, then stopped, and after testing it, and then disassembling it a bit, I found a power trace had burned off a pcb that was part of the harness (most likely my fault, but could have been a design/manufacturing problem), I soldered in a wire to replace the trace and it's been working fine the last 5 years or so.  The radio just recently failed, and I swapped the harness to a new radio, and it's still going strong...