Bed Rack for RTT

I have a 2019 2500HD with the 6'6" bed and I've been looking at adjustable height bed racks for my roof top tent and was curious if there are any out there with a higher weight capacity than 500lbs. Want the adjustable height so i can keep it below the level of the cab while driving. Only thing I've seen so far are Thule and Yakima, but 500lbs isn't enough considering the tent weighs 100, and then add on the weight of 3 people. Has anyone seen other adjustable height racks that can handle more weight?

On 2/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, 3tspapat said:

Been looking as well and have not come across any. Nuthouseindustries say they can custom to anything you want, but would end up being upwards of 2500. 

Yeah, that's a little much. I'm trying to keep it under a grand, preferably around the $600 range, without getting something that's garbage. The search continues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, Libtech29 said:

I have a 2019 2500HD with the 6'6" bed and I've been looking at adjustable height bed racks for my roof top tent and was curious if there are any out there with a higher weight capacity than 500lbs. Want the adjustable height so i can keep it below the level of the cab while driving. Only thing I've seen so far are Thule and Yakima, but 500lbs isn't enough considering the tent weighs 100, and then add on the weight of 3 people. Has anyone seen other adjustable height racks that can handle more weight?

I have the Yakima Overhaul HD system for my RTT, which weighs 150 lbs. 

The rack is rated at 300 lbs off-road and 500 lbs static/on road. 
This was my only option since I have a Retrax bed cover otherwise I’d prob do a Leitner.