15 hours ago, cbacarisse said:

I had the Corsa exhaust installed today, Meineke $165, and it sounds amazing. I drove around a while with no drone or helicopter sound. It's raining today, but I'll put up a video when the weather is better.

They soaked you $165 for a removal and install of a bolt-on exhaust?  I had my Borla put on at a local muffler shop on Saturday - Didn't even take them an hour.  $80 and I was out the door, with the stock exhaust in the bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 2:29 AM, Chevyguy273 said:

WOW! That’s loud at startup. I absolutely love it!! Now you got me thinking. I was pretty much set on a Borla Type s. But after hearing this. More videos to listen to I guess. 

I had Corsa on my last 2 Sierra's. Loved first one, disappointed with second one (re-engineered due to AFM). I now have a Borla S=type on my AT4. Love it. (It is QUITE loud on cold start, but settles down to a throaty rumble)

Edited by Jac365
spelling

I did one cut about 6 inch's behind the muffler. It straight and measured 2.75 I think. Have a pipe coupler  connector from auto zone with to clamps in the garage from my last truck. Easy to reinstall the factory if needed to. Running the borla touring system 2020 RST 5.3

Edited by xsquid