Occasionally, radio turns off randomly while driving, or does not turn on, and will not turn on after, almost like it loses power. Power does come back later.

This happened with oe radio and replacing it didn't help. I wanted to replace it anyways so that's not an issue.

When I turn my truck on, 10-15% of the time, the radio does not and will not turn on. When I am driving, occasionally it will turn off and will not not turn back on. Usually happens when I actually want to listen to music. It does turn on eventually, but sometimes, it won't turn on for the whole drive and beyond.

Apparently it still has constant because it remembers my Bluetooth connection and clock time. This happened far more often with the oe head unit if I remember correctly.

I would love to figure this out because it's frustrating. Today it didn't come on when I started it but came on ten minutes later, only to die again when I hit the turn signal. I just got home and idled in the driveway for a bit as I typed this and now it's back on.

I have a similar issue. Nearly every morning at start up, the radio wont come on. Usually takes a few minutes, then it's all static, no matter if its radio or XM. Turn signals wont even make noise. I have replaced all speakers, made no difference

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...