2018 1500 denali leveling kit still 2" out of level...what to do?!

Hey everyone, I recently bought a 2018 sierra 1500 denali 4wd 6.2L, and instantly wanted to go ahead and get it leveled and some wheels and tires on it. Ive installed the RC 2.5" leveling kit on many other trucks but RC only has a 2" for the 2018 denali for some reason. I messed up by not measuring the truck beforehand, but I installed the 2" kit expecting to be almost level. A day or two later on flat ground I realized it did not look level at all, so I measured it and as it sits, its almost exactly 2" lower in the front than in the rear. Again I didnt measure beforehand but I dont see any way that the truck was initially 4" lower in the front. I called RC and they told me that the front measurement was where it was supposed to be and they didnt know what to do to help. 

Its driving me nuts, I like my trucks almost dead level. I have been looking for options but the options with the 2018 magneride are extremely limited. I found a fabtech 4" "lift" kit that people seem to say is more like a 3" leveling kit but is bad for your suspension. I really dont want to install a 6" lift kit on the truck but I havent found any more options. I just want to get the front level with the back so prefer something not more than 4" if possible. Does anyone know of anything else that may help?? 

Thanks!

I own the exact same truck as you.  I haven’t done any mods on the truck except for a Rev Tonneau Cover, GM mud guards and I also had the front bumper, partial hood, and partial fenders wrapped in X pel 3M coating.  I’m thinking of leveling the truck but don’t wanna do it wrong.  I’ve heard good things about Suspension Maxx.  They have a 1.5, 2”, & 2.5” kit for the Magneride  system.  There are some really good pics if you google it.  Wish I could be of more help.....

2017 Denali here. I just did the SuspensionMaxx kit last week. I went with the 2.25". Stock my truck had just shy of 3" of rake. 36" front fender/38.75" rear. Post install I am 38.25" front and have about .5" of rake still.

You bought the truck used? Is there a chance someone had a lift on it previously and when they put it back to stock to trade it in, didnt remove the rear block? Climb under your rear and check out the block under the leaf springs.

What are your fender measurements at now with the kit?

Did you put the rear block and extensions in also or just the front puck spacer? 

Trucks are supposed to ride like that so when you are laden they ride level. Levelled and unladen means you will be looking at the sky and be sacked out every time you carry something heavier than groceries in the bed or tow a trailer. To each there own and they do look good, but not a good idea if you do truck things with your truck. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Did you put the rear block and extensions in also or just the front puck spacer? 

Trucks are supposed to ride like that so when you are laden they ride level. Levelled and unladen means you will be looking at the sky and be sacked out every time you carry something heavier than groceries in the bed or tow a trailer. To each there own and they do look good, but not a good idea if you do truck things with your truck. 

I just did the front spacer. Im very familiar with the concept of the leveling kits, I would just prefer the truck to look how I like it the 90% of the time it doesnt have a load and not the 10% of the time that it does.

37 minutes ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Can you find a 2" drop kit for the rear or the truck? Or get some custom leaf springs made? Sounds like your only options if you have the spacer in and are still raked 2"

I really hate the thought of lowering the rear of a truck even though taking out the blocks would probably make it level. I would much prefer to put a small lift kit or big leveling kit on the front, which would also give me room for a little bigger tires. I just cant find any kits around 4" that are recommended...

1 hour ago, carter chapman said:

I really hate the thought of lowering the rear of a truck even though taking out the blocks would probably make it level. I would much prefer to put a small lift kit or big leveling kit on the front, which would also give me room for a little bigger tires. I just cant find any kits around 4" that are recommended...

Are you gonna give us some more info?