In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Reviewed: Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake For 2019+ Silverado/Sierra

Zane from GM-Trucks.com installs and reviews the Roto-fab CAI for 2019+ Silverado / Sierra 1500. He was certainly pleased with the quality and performance of the system! 

As with any new product, there was some initial caution among buyers. But after more than 6 months on the market and hundreds of satisfied customers using this CAI, it is clear that this system is a real winner. Be sure to check out the full review by clicking the link below!

LINK TO FULL REVIEW: https://www.gm-trucks.com/reviewed-roto-fab-cold-air-intake-for-2019-silverado-sierra/

ROTO-FAB CAI ORDER LINK: https://www.roto-fab.com/products/make/gmc

Chevy_Silverado_RotoFab_CAI_11.jpg?resiz

Edited by Roto-fab

10 hours ago, Hydro4acid said:

Does anyone in Canada sell this? Ship to Canada without having a headache with customs? Interested but Canada might limit me.

Davenport Motorsports in Calgary and Sherwood Customs in Sherwood Park are both authorized Dealers!

Thanks for your interest!

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 6:07 AM, Roto-fab said:

Davenport Motorsports in Calgary and Sherwood Customs in Sherwood Park are both authorized Dealers!

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for the link. I'm in Calgary and new to the truck world, coming from the modified subaru world where things are quite different! Ill check these  guys out.

Just sucks that it costs so much for a molded plastic part nowadays. And is justified by saying this airbox is priced in line with others for a new generation truck. Okay makes sense....    this is one of those products I wonder if it could sell 5x more if priced at a $250 price point. Making more, bringing cost down, selling more. 

• Like 1

How do I get my hands on one in CA? 

No retailers will ship it to California so just find a friend family in another state and ship it to them then have them ship it to you. I’ve done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t see any info on proven power gains on the site or the review. Unless I missed something ? And yeah 500 is good money but as mentioned above I guess it’s Inline with the other intakes. Just wondering if there has been actual scientific/dyno testing To prove it gains power or is this strictly for noise ? Here is the K&N with dyno numbers Which I also find hard to believe from an intake. 

https://www.knfilters.com/blog/2019-chevrolet-silverado-gmc-sierra-1500-intake/

Edited by f8l vnm

• 6 months later...