In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

We are upgrading to a 2020 GMC AT4 HD 3500 and should be delivered soon.

Asking $47,000

Follow this link for additional photos Facebook Marketplace ad

So...Look no further for your next tow vehicle! Tow in style, tow with confidence!! This 2015 GMC Denali HD 2500 in Black Onyx has all the bells and whistles and more! She has only 52500 miles on her!

This truck has been upgraded with BlueOx Gooseneck Hitch, a Second 7 Way connector in bed to secure your Gooseneck or Fifth-Wheel camper trailer wiring harness to help you tow in comfort and with confidence. It has also been upgraded with a Pop-A-Lock remote lock actuator for tailgate (unlocks tailgate when you unlock your truck). To help with those horrible GM headlights, this Denali has been upgraded with GTR Lighting Gen 5 HID 5000K headlights and Morimoto XB LED foglights...I cannot begin to tell you how much of a difference this has made! For just that little bit of oomph or MPG, this GMC has also been upgraded with the Banks Ram Air intake and Banks exhaust with chrome tip. Upgraded Shocks to BILSTEIN 5100 series shocks at 43500 miles.

A Banks AutoMind programmer, is available and negotiable with purchase of this 2015 GMC Denali HD.

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

Edited by PIP_AT4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GrootSquad
      So up until yesterday the truck was driving relatively smoothly, there was the occasional hard shift from 1st to 2nd (which I believe these trucks are known for). I stopped at a stop light yesterday and started going and then at about 20 MPH the truck decided it didnt want to shift. This happened a few times throughout the day and seemed to get worse as the day went on and at this point it now does it every time it gets down into the lower gears. I switched to manual to see what gear it was stuck in and it showed 2nd and then 3rd after it shifted and didnt want to shift up. 

EDIT: Transmission temps when I was looking did not appear to get above 205 F, Fluid is red like it should be, level seems fine. 

Is there a known issue with these transmissions or an easy fix I can attempt? Transmissions are voodoo to me
    • By Nobody-117
      My warranty recently expired on my 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tuner for my year truck. I drive about a 100 miles a day at time and would like to get a little more mpg. I have access to 93 in my area as well.

Any help is appreciated. 
    • By Brittney Trefry
      Hi everyone, first time posting, but long time reader. I usually try to avoid posting when I can, and  just browse the threads and read about related problems and figure it out from there. Even though I've found many threads that are similar to the problem Im having, I still can't narrow it down to my next step. so if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Ok so, BAD oil leak problem with my friends 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. It's had this leak for a while, but it's gotten to the point now where it's starting to leave puddles. I power washed the entire area, and I actually got it pretty clean. Today when I looked again to see if I could trace the source, I had a much clearer picture of where the leaks are actually coming from. From what I've read it seems as though it could be the valve cover gasket, the crankshaft sensor, the rear main seal, or even the oil pan gasket. My problem is that to me, it looks like it's coming from almost all these places. I looked inside the bell housing and I don't see it looking completely soaked in oil. It does however, look like the leak is mainly coming from in front of the bell housing behind the engine, in between the two. I'll attach some pictures. These would be from overnight after I power washed it, so the oil hasn't blown anywhere from being driven or anything. Thanks so much to anyone who's got any ideas! 

• By BuffaloPunch
      Hello Anyone. i have a LBZ Duramax, and i have just put in a new water pump and rebuild the oil cooler and the pipe that connects them i put in after and i pitched a gasket and it eakd then i took it out again and put two non OEM gaskets on there and it seemed to stop leaking when i added coolant but when i fired it all up it pissed out again so my question.. what is the propper way to put the pipe in, i could no imagin putting it in the cooler then putting it back on the truck, do you put it on the water pump first maybe then put it in??? or can you some how use gasket maker instead??? i need help 
    • By Jennifer Smiles
      I have a 2003 yukon sle 2wd. The radio, windows, gauges on right side of the dash all stop working. The abs, tc and air bag lights come on. Now if you press the brake the radio and windows work. The gauges sometime come back on. The vehicle runs good now stalling issues or anything. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what could cause this.