Trying to order new 3500... Not having any luck.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:48 PM, FirstAscent said:

This is crazy. Shouldn’t be that difficult to just get your order number. Even with everything going on. It takes them 10 seconds to look it up, literally.

Some good news. After a bit or research on the dealership, I sent an email to a specific person at Laura explaining what was going on and promptly received a phone call from the GM. We had a positive conversation and I now have the correct information. Now we just play the waiting game to see how all of this turns out with COVID.

Edited by trswyo

1 hour ago, trswyo said:

Some good news. After a bit or research on the dealership, I sent an email to a specific person at Laura explaining what was going on and promptly received a phone call from the GM. We had a positive conversation and I now have the correct information. Now we just play the waiting game to see how all of this turns out with COVID.

good for you

2 hours ago, trswyo said:

Nice! Sounds like if it weren't for COVID you'd have a truck pretty quick as getting past 1100 seems to be the hang up. From 2000 on it's a smoother process, usually. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got news that my truck shipped by rail last week headed to Wentzville, MO. GM chat gave me the container number the truck sits on, unfortunately there is no way I have found to track it... I just eagerly wait...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trswyo said:

Got news that my truck shipped by rail last week headed to Wentzville, MO. GM chat gave me the container number the truck sits on, unfortunately there is no way I have found to track it... I just eagerly wait...

damn, haven't you been waiting since forever?

1 hour ago, Dunn said:

damn, haven't you been waiting since forever?

Not as long as I have seen a few people around here, it has for sure been a journey. Just happy to be on the final stretch!