Wheels and Tires on '19 GMC Sierra

Looking to upgrade the stock wheels and tires on my '19 Sierra 1500 (extended cab, 4WD).  I can get away with just blocks if I go with 33" tires, but need a lift if I go to the 35" tires.  I don't want rubbing...but also don't want to get too aggressive on the lift.  It is suggested that I go with a 6" lift.  I don't do any offloading and I'm not trying to "act" like I do.  I just love the look of the bigger whee/tire on this truck.  Looking for suggestions from those who went with the 33" tire vs the 35" tire and what size lift you used (if you went with the 35" tire).  

Just throwing this out there so I can get some feedback from those who have already "figured it out."

Thanks all! 

Edited by GMC19Sierra

I would venture to guess you “might” be able to get a 35 on a stock(ish) offset wheel with 4” of lift (GM 2” lift + 2” rough country level)... if you’re looking to do any sort of offset 33x11.5 or maybe 33x12.5 and up to around -18 offset could work depending on the tire. I’m running 295/55/20 (BFG K02)on a -12 with 4” of lift and I get a hint of rub in reverse on occasion. There are so many variables that it’s hard to say for sure what is going to work. The GMC T1 has a smaller wheel well than its Chevy brother so you can’t stuff as much tire with the same amount of lift.

2081012A-83A3-4B3A-B9CF-5D0FE3F25AC9.jpeg

Edited by Kintnerboyredoubt

i went to a 3 in lift with a 305 55 20.  the tires  i picked run larger the some others at 33.4 x 12.5  took some trimming  with a +5 offset wheel  but now only rubs full lock in reverse on pass side. if i would have went with the same tire in a nitto ridge grappler i would have possibly not even had to trim since they run just at 33 x 12tr40.thumb.jpg.24ff84fd883a95fdb8bde9784f19c266.jpg 

Edited by woodsnwater

• 11 months later...