Fabric Cleaner / Protectant

Fabri Clean by chemical guys works really well and you can get it off Amazon. As far as protecting the fabric if you are wanting to waterproof them/preventing fading from UV then I would say go with 303 fabriguard. You can also use it on carpets. Just read the directions before applying. 

• Like 1

A good set of seat covers seems to work for me. Muddy dogs and all, take them off before trade and seats look like new. Well worth the investment.

18 hours ago, Gutzy said:

Looking to see what everyone uses to clean / protect the fabric seats. I would like to clean them and then put some sort of protectent on them to protect them from any mess the kid may make so it's easier to clean

I use ZOOM Cleaner. Scroll thru the testimonials til you get to the one with the car seats: https://www.getnano.ca/testimonials
It also works quite good on cleaning carpet, not to mention the whole outside of the vehicle; bugs, road grime, brake dust etc..

Then, just put some Scotch guard on them, or better yet, get factory look seat covers. I got mine from Northwest Seat Covers. They're identical to the factory ones. When I sell, I'll likely just take them off.

Edited by Nanotech Environmental