1 hour ago, lt1z said:

You cant turn off DFM or tune the trans so these blower companies will have to set the bypass valve to not allow boost too soon or at low rpm in higher gears. Making power on the dyno is easy. The drivability quirks are the hard part.

Even on the 17-19 AFM 8/10 speed stuff that does mot include transmission tuning due to the locked TCM, you can make vast improvements in drivability with trans tuning.

TCM access to the T93 will be key in the future to being able to really tune these trucks, especially with forced induction and/or wheel/tire/gear changes. We shall see...

Interesting. I wonder if the issues many are having, myself included, with the 8 speed trans with harsh and irratic shifting could also be solved with access to the TCM? I know GM knows about the trans issues and I've taken it to my dealer but they keep saying I need to reproduce the problem with them but they don't have time when I am there. Thanks again. 15848212820013307378554377826575.thumb.jpg.69194314b24c1176d7674d9fc8ce0136.jpg

Procharger is going to supply programming but it will still require an unlocked ECM and a GM MDI along with HP Tuners on the install end.
They really need to update the information on their site then. Very Misleading to the average person.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk