WOW, you are a new member and within an hour of joining you posted two different topics talking trash about two different vehicles. 

Give some evidence for us to on your side. I know people that always point the finger even when they are in the wrong.

Please tell us exactly what happened. 

1 hour ago, kattsr1 said:

Do yourself a favor and stay away from GM vehicles. I own a 2105 GMC Sierra,  a 2016 Tahoe LTZ and a 2018 Camaro ZL1 Convertible. Within 12 months I’ve had to replace the AC condensers on both the Sierra and Tahoe with the Tahoe’s being replaced just this past Friday costing a little over $2200 combined. I picked the Tahoe up Friday and my wife hears a noise coming from underneath Sunday. Take it back to the dealer today and they tell me it needs a new transmission costing $4100. This Tahoe is less than 4 years old with only 84K miles on it driven by my wife who is a medical professional, it’s never been off road and is driven like a baby. This is unacceptable and we will absolutely never freakin ever by another GM product. $155 thousand dollar pile of garbage.....do yourself a favor and stay away from these vehicles. I can’t even tell you the number of recalls I’ve had to address with all these vehicles as well. Unacceptable but I guess I learned the hard way!!!!   JUNK

Wait, you paid $155,000 for a GM product. lol, your not that smart huh. 

(yes i know $155,000 for all vehicles, but thats not what his post says)

Do yourself a favor and stay away from GM vehicles. I own a 2105 GMC Sierra,  a 2016 Tahoe LTZ and a 2018 Camaro ZL1 Convertible. Within 12 months I’ve had to replace the AC condensers on both the Sierra and Tahoe with the Tahoe’s being replaced just this past Friday costing a little over $2200 combined. I picked the Tahoe up Friday and my wife hears a noise coming from underneath Sunday. Take it back to the dealer today and they tell me it needs a new transmission costing $4100. This Tahoe is less than 4 years old with only 84K miles on it driven by my wife who is a medical professional, it’s never been off road and is driven like a baby. This is unacceptable and we will absolutely never freakin ever by another GM product. $155 thousand dollar pile of garbage.....do yourself a favor and stay away from these vehicles. I can’t even tell you the number of recalls I’ve had to address with all these vehicles as well. Unacceptable but I guess I learned the hard way!!!!   JUNK

You know that ac condensers on 15-17 pickups, tahoes and suburbans had a special warranty coverage right, my was replaced on my 15 suburban in 2018 with 46k miles, that was valid to 60k,

6 speed transmissions in 15-18 tahoe and suburbans are know to be junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

"6 speed transmissions in 15-18 tahoe and suburbans are know to be junk"

Hello, (Old) Newbie truck owner here. Just bought a new 1500 LD 4x4. Most likely my last vehicle, need to make it last. Does this apply to the Silverado as well? What is there to watch out for? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ralph Ciardullo said:

Ha-Ha...he will post the same thing on a different forum after buying a Ford and again buying a Dodge. Sounds like a spoiled dude that was late getting to the country club.

I’m from rural Appalachia, I work for a living son. Wife’s also from rural Appalachia and was on her own working at Applebee’s and O’Charleys when I met her. She now delivers anesthesia in an operating room because we both busted our a$$es for over a decade putting her through school while working multiple jobs so move along......I’m not that guy!

I’ve owned many different vehicles and I’ve never had to spend this much cash keeping any of them running especially when all three are under 100K mileage wise. Just a FYI message for those who are looking for a new vehicle and torn on what to purchase, it’s not meant to be personal towards any of you that have a love affair with your vehicles! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still had the original site i found in my bookmarks, I became an expert overnight on this warranty, I bought what I thought was a nice suburban, but in Missouri dealers aren’t required to give warranty for used cars, so I had a 2015 suburban that I just bought, put 136 miles on it driving it home and the ac wasn’t cold by time I got it home, dealer wouldn’t help me at all, over course of a week I found this special recall, didn’t show up on any app or notice,

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2018/MC-10145171-9999.pdf

43 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

You know that ac condensers on 15-17 pickups, tahoes and suburbans had a special warranty coverage right, my was replaced on my 15 suburban in 2018 with 46k miles, that was valid to 60k,

6 speed transmissions in 15-18 tahoe and suburbans are know to be junk

2015 had 72K (son’s) truck and the 2016 Tahoe has84K(wife’s SUV), no warranty. Tahoe was fixed Friday took it back in today and got another kick in the a$$ for $4100 on a tranny so my apologies to everyone if I’m a little pissed!!!!

2 hours ago, Ralph Ciardullo said:

Ha-Ha...he will post the same thing on a different forum after buying a Ford and again buying a Dodge. Sounds like a spoiled dude that was late getting to the country club.

You want pictures of the other two as well funny guy?

E9D0555C-38CE-4A16-956D-5939FE4B2307.jpeg

2 hours ago, migrabill said:

Hmmm.. Brand new member. Joins and within an hour has 2 negative posts on vehicles he supposedly owns. I smell a troll... A POS, ford driving, cant afford a GMC troll.

You want pics of the other two as well funny guy?

0DEF54C8-F95C-4C2A-A7FD-BE40E06D9B69.jpeg