MyChevrolet No longer free

Is there a way you can just pay for the winter months? In your case where you use it daily in the winter I’d say it’s worth the extra $15 a month but I do agree it’s a garbage way to nickel and dime their customers. 
That's actually not a bad idea, I can just do a couple of months at Time as long as it's not brutal to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's actually not a bad idea, I can just do a couple of months at Time as long as it's not brutal to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep. Call cancel. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, 2020SilveradoCC said:

This would never push me away from a brand, especially since the remote seems more than enough. However, the price is just too much for that feature. If it were $2-$5 a month, I would sign up in a heartbeat. Could be a similar structure to Apple's cloud storage - I have 0 problems paying $0.99 to get 50gb of storage.

I really hate the subscription model. they just want your credit card info so they can jack up the rate after a certain time period and hope you're too dumb to call back and complain.

What I want is a one time fee to just keep it for the life of the truck. My 5 years will expire in June. I plan to call them an b*%^h about their service. I would like to keep it and would pay a nominal fee for the service, but no way am I paying $15 or even 10 every month. They don't care about people who keep their vehicle long term, they want me to go back and buy a new one every 3 years. Sorry, I'm keeping my money in my pocket.

If they added a 'lifetime' option to the options of by the month and pay by the year, people would bitch about not getting some sort of a credit it they parted with the vehicle early. 

• Like 1

If they added a 'lifetime' option to the options of by the month and pay by the year, people would bitch about not getting some sort of a credit it they parted with the vehicle early. 

Basically someone’s gonna complain about something. Can’t please everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

On 3/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Jav_eee said:

Well yeah it’s offered but also at a cost, albeit sometimes cheaper. Fords is $49 for the year. Now I don’t know if it has the same features/functionality as GM but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 3/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Bryant_Olson said:

Maybe it's since changed...but my dad has a 2018 F150, my mom a 2019 Escape and both have remote start/lock/unlock included via app with no extra charge. 

Ford's used to be subscription-based, they made it free late last year. 

https://www.cars.com/articles/ford-makes-fordpass-connect-remote-vehicle-services-free-411276/

• Like 1