Anyone having trouble navigating the site?

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if a mod wants to move it...by all means.

I'm mostly on the 2014-2018 Silverado forum. I get no reaction from the next button when trying to get to the next page. I even tried the arrow button that would normally bring you to the very last page, but nothing. It's been doing this for the past week or so. I'm on an Android phone.

I also noticed that when I look at my notifications and try clicking on one, it also does nothing.

Is it my phone or has anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks,

Joe

I'm using the Samsung internet app that came with the phone. 

I actually did what you said... once. Long pressed until a dialog box came up and chose to open it in a new window. I'm not sure if I did that with the next page button or with something else. Needless to say, we shouldn't have to do that.

So, the question is...what exactly is the problem? Is it an Android problem? Or something with the forum?

I know we can expect things in general to maybe not function correctly or not get fixed promptly due to the virus and economic shut-down. So, I can deal with a little inconvenience if need be. 

Stay safe and healthy...that what's most important. 

Still having problems. Even when trying to open threads. I can open them by long touch then choosing "open in new tab".

Oh well, I guess eventually it will get fixed.

Hey guys, if you get a server error please post it here so we can see it. We have seen a few ourselves and are working with our host to address it. 

I have also confirmed there is something going on with mobile/android as you guys have mentioned. We are on it!

I was on the site earlier on my Mac and had no problems at all. So maybe it's an android thing. Funny thing is, yesterday, on April 1st I got a message on my phone that there's an android update. I refused it for now because I was paranoid being that it was April Fools Day. I'm still a bit hesitant. My current Android version is 9.

Anyone else get this update message or heard of any scams going around?

We 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, SILVER SLED said:

8621079D-2A29-4F12-8319-E526F0AEC6DB.png

This should be taken care of as of last night. If anyone sees this again, let me know.

• Like 2