Anyone having trouble navigating the site?

Pages seem to be loading properly on my phone with the latest updates. However, the new ads at the bottom of the screen cover the button that pops up when someone replies to a thread you're looking at or you get a new notification. However, if you close the ad, it's replaced by a box that says "ad closed by Google" so you still can't get to the button! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Pages seem to be loading properly on my phone with the latest updates. However, the new ads at the bottom of the screen cover the button that pops up when someone replies to a thread you're looking at or you get a new notification. However, if you close the ad, it's replaced by a box that says "ad closed by Google" so you still can't get to the button! 

Ditto. I hate popup adds. The one at the bottom of the screen I can close.....for about 5 seconds. It's like whack O' mole. Not enough adverts yet? Borders are covered in them. Now pop ups on top of edge adds? I don't know about others but when something becomes frustrating enough to ruin the experience I just quit using it.

I quit using the radio in vehicles years ago. One song then ten minutes of adds. I didn't tune in to listen to 40 minutes of adds per hour.  

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1

Just now, Grumpy Bear said:

Ditto. I hate popup adds. The one at the bottom of the screen I can close.....for about 5 seconds. It's like whack O' mole. Not enough adverts yet? Borders are covered in them. Now pop ups on top of edge adds? I don't know about others but when something becomes frustrating enough to ruin the experience I just quit using it. 

Yeah, I'm debating leaving the forum because of all the ads and because I already bought my truck and because my brother ignores everything I tell him about the T1 he bought that I read about on here anyway. ?

If I left right now, I'd have to find something else to kill a few hours each day, though. 

7 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Yeah, I'm debating leaving the forum because of all the ads and because I already bought my truck and because my brother ignores everything I tell him about the T1 he bought that I read about on here anyway. ?

If I left right now, I'd have to find something else to kill a few hours each day, though. 

A thing is only useful if it's useful. 

:confused:

The only talk radio I ever found enjoyable was Paul Harvey

He had things to say worth a listen.

I really miss sanity. 

• Like 1