In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Frankielozano214

FS- HMI2.5 with navi,8in screen,

Selling this as a set or separately let me know what u need, send me a PM will sell together for  right price plus shipping 
price is next to item if you prefer to buy separately 

•hmi2.5 with navi-225$ Sold
•Bose Radio Module-75$ 
•8in screen with digital controls-125$
•Red Denali Cluster-275$ Sold

5FE5345D-90C0-4831-86B3-76E82153EBA0.jpeg

53C9BB91-9484-4F68-98BC-F4090092BDE2.jpeg

A3BCE067-0E3B-4873-9BB8-3E0E30D243D5.jpeg

A211C916-1F8B-4ACC-8286-A0FAE92D0EA3.jpeg

E06629A9-D035-4839-BF34-0D06027051AD.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214

What year truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/4/2020 at 9:43 PM, Jheyt said:

What year truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmi2.5 with navi -SOLD

Bose radio module -2018 

8” screen -2018

10 minutes ago, Tom Hole said:

I have a 2015 Chevy 2500HD work truck.  Would I be able to use the HMI 2.5 w/ nav and the 8" screen to replace my bare bones system?  Here's my build sheet if that helps.

1GC1KUEG6FF676700 - 2015 Silverado build sheet.pdf 111.56 kB · 2 downloads

Sent you a PM

I want the hmi module and screen. I'm in Ontario Canada 

5 hours ago, XtremeSPL said:

Is the screen still available?

• 8” screen with digital AC controls 125$ shipped red/blue lighting available 

• 8” screen with digital AC control and all 3 bezels with switches 250$ shipped

Denali heated steering have brown and black available 130$ Each shipped 

I didn’t  know I had these still posted have two available one has red lighting the other blue lighting 

85D449EA-A376-4951-9638-5B80DB9A59A7.jpeg

ECBA0AB5-4FDE-416B-BE2B-AA93D04385F6.jpeg

This is what’s available

What’s available 

• 8” screen with digital AC controls 125$ shipped 

red lighting available 

•8” screen with digital AC control and all 3 bezels with switches 250$ shipped

•Denali heated steering have brown available 130$  shipped 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BubbaJ
      I have a 2021 Acadia SLT and there are two quirks of the infotainment system that are bugging me.

The first is that when the home screen is displayed, the radio tile shows the artist, but not the title of the song.  Seems odd with all the otherwise empty space.  Shows both artist and title when I click through to the radio app, so I know the data is being received.  They just choose not to dsiplay it?

The other is that I have two profiles set in the system, each tied to a key.  My profile is key 1, and my wife's is key 2.  The seat position and the radio presets all behave as expected.  What doesn't seem to happen is any linkage between our phones and the driver profiles.  For example, we can't seem to figure out how to get it to connect to her phone when her key starts the vehicle and vice versa.  A bit less annoying is that we can't get it to figure out how to NOT link both phones.  No matter how many times we unclick "connect secondary phone by bluetooth" it insists on grabbing one phone for apple carplay and the second phone for bluetooth if we are both in the Acadia.  Not a huge deal, just wrong.

What I REALLY want is for the Acadia to connect to her phone when she starts the car, and my phone when I start it.  I don't want my conference calls transferred to the Acadia every time she starts it up in the driveway.

Thanks!

Oh, and don't get me started about GMC wanting $30/month to display traffic on the OEM navigation.  I'll just use carplay.  Volvo and Ford navigation systems both provide traffic for free.  It's pointless to use a nav system that doesn't route around traffic.
    • By Sam Witwicky
      Hi, I'am looking for any and all information for upgrading the current factory non-navigation head unit to a factory navigation unit in a 2013 Suburban. The plugs don't match up so I would need to make my own plug & play harness or purchase one. I already have the navigation head unit and have a Snap On scanner to program it once installed. Infotainment via Ebay sells the complete set with head unit and all with a plug & play harness to accomplish this but they are unwilling to sell just the harness. https://www.ebay.com/itm/FACTORY-STOCK-OEM-CHEVROLET-GPS-NAVIGATION-RADIO-UPGRADE-CD-HDD-DVD-PLAYER-BOSE/131306773280 
      https://www.infotainment.com/products/gm-premium-factory-gps-navigation-radio-upgrade?variant=324252773
      If I have to make one I will but I would need the wiring diagram from a non-navigation Bose system and a diagram from a navigation unit with Bose as well. Has anyone got experience with this and if so, can you help me out? I'am not looking for aftermarket install. Thank you very much. 
    • By Scott Bailey
      Hi all, Had my 2020 LT, 5.3L, Conv package I and II (TX i.e All-star edition) for for 1 week tomorrow and I've noticed quite the oddity when using aa with turn by turn directions from G. maps. The voice reciting the directions will change from Female to Male. Sometimes even between the same sentence, i.e Male says in 2 miles, and Female says, turn right. I swear, I'm not yanking ur chains. I've seen a post about it on Google forums and Reddit and have tried the troubleshooting listed to no avail. Anyone else seen something like this?
    • By skyline2413
      *************Radio and HMI sold. Cluster was returned to vendor on eBay.*************
      Hey guys, If anyone is interested, I have a radio and 2.5 HMI I purchased from White Auto and Media Services (WAMS) on August 20th for my 2015.5 1500. It was programmed to my VIN, but in the short time since, my truck got hit and I am no longer in need of them. You would need to ship them to get reprogrammed, which is just $100. I’d like to get something for them. For both parts, $300 plus shipping (I’ll confirm what they charge me to ship them back to me). That’s half the price they charge for asking them to source both components for you. Send me a message or reply and we can work out the details. 

I definitely would trust WAMS for any radio/HMI and cluster upgrades. Their service is fantastic and turn around time is great. 

• By ildarcheg
      Hi guys,

Recently got GMC Yukon Denali 2017 and was thinking of updating Navigation (mostly to get latest Speed limits). I started to google it and mostly got suspicious websites that are offering some kind of DVD disk for $150. Do I have to by this disk in order to update my navigations?

Thanks!