Now this is a good looking retro

I had 5 trucks like that when they were the real thing. 1976,77,81,84 and 86. They were cool at the time but we are just not into that styling now. Almost like less is more now. 

Now if it was a 1972 Cheyenne Super bone stock then I would be in love. When I go to Barrett Jackson and see the short box Cheyenne's selling there I drool.

Like this! 

189371_Side_Profile_Web.jpg.png

Edited by Likarok
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Likarok said:

I had 5 trucks like that when they were the real thing. 1976,77,81,84 and 86. They were cool at the time but we are just not into that styling now. Almost like less is more now. 

Now if it was a 1972 Cheyenne Super bone stock then I would be in love. When I go to Barrett Jackson and see the short box Cheyenne's selling there I drool.

Like this! 

189371_Side_Profile_Web.jpg.png

there is a guy in town that has a truck just like that and he must live somewhere out past me becuz i see him a lot in the summer in my neighbourhood.  i can't believe i haven't had an accident yet when he drives by becuz i'm usually paying more attention to his awesome truck than the road!

I had a new 1985 3/4 ton 4x4 with the two tone. Dark blue and silver. It was a "Silverado" back when they had "Custom Deluxe" (today's WT), "Scottsdale" ( today's LS,LT) 

It had power everything and a *velour* seat.

6" lift 36" gumbo monster Mudders I beat the tar out of that one .

The paint started peeling off it after a few years though. 

Wheels too big on the blue one. I generally don't like the color orange much, but that one does have a better paint scheme, so thumbs up for the orange one. The black ones both look good. I think it's important to have the extra pin stripes as a border. Overall, not bad, but I don't think I would personally own one. I guess I like the modern solid color look. Funny though, I still like a little bit of chrome, so I'm not a totally "blacked out" guy. I even still like the stock chevy insignias. Not looking to change them to popular black versions or using plastic dip.

Here's a 2018 black/silver Big 10 for sale in my town:

image.thumb.png.0de134c8b75a94e9828f0dc296272492.png

I like this one better, but I'd take off the step rails and put a different style on...black.
That one looks good. The jacked up wheels on the blue one is what kills it for me

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk