Intake valves at 104k miles.

14 hours ago, CamGTP said:

I thinking about getting a Yugo lol.

Or a mid 80's Mercedes 300D.

I had a an ‘83 300td and an ‘80 240d

IMO they don’t have enough power to keep up with modern highway traffic these days. Maybe the 300 does. unless of course you drive like grump bear.

If i were to buy one it’d be that ‘87 300d.

that’s the newest model you can buy that still has the diesel built by jesus

• Haha 1

I would never leave it stock. I would have to itch to install injectors, turbo, better intercooler for more power.

I just think they are cool cars. Those and the late 70's to early 90's Volvo sedans and wagons.

8 hours ago, truckguy82 said:

I had a an ‘83 300td and an ‘80 240d

IMO they don’t have enough power to keep up with modern highway traffic these days. Maybe the 300 does. unless of course you drive like grump bear.

If i were to buy one it’d be that ‘87 300d.

that’s the newest model you can buy that still has the diesel built by jesus

Heading north on I 39 almost to the I90 intersect. Speed limit is 60. I'm doing 65. Yea hard to believe but there is a ramp I need to hit and truck traffic in the right lane is going to make me miss it so...65 it is. This fella in a T1 lifted is in my backside so deep his belt buckle is rattling on my tailgate. I'm already over the limit so take a hike. Before I can move to the right lane making both my ramp and giving him room he and two following him duck the right and lay on the horns. I look over and he gives me the Italian 'off the chin' wave. I lay on my horn and he hits the afterburners and two following are on the binders. Guess they thought I was dangerous. :rollin:Good to know, eh?