Update of my interior in my 2020 1500 Denali

before all the "lovers and haters" show up,  just remember as long as your happy with it, that is all that matters.

I found out rather quickly on this site that I am one of the few who still likes chrome,  seems most want to delete it, where I want to add more...

Edited by wizard4878
  • Like 5

Where’d you get that?

The faux wood isn’t for me but it’s a good idea. I’d buy a kit just to get a few of those pieces in silver if they make one. The center stack and door panels being almost 100% black plastic annoys me to death. 

1 hour ago, wizard4878 said:

before all the "lovers and haters" show up,  just remember as long as your happy with it, that is all that matters.

I found out rather quickly on this site that I am one of the few who still likes chrome,  seems most want to delete it, where I want to add more...

I am a big fan of chrome too, just not excessive amounts on the nose, grill, bumper combo.

I like mirror caps, door handles, wheels, and modest amounts of interior trim. You always need some.