2020 Digital Information Center Comparison

The 4.2” one has regular old analog gauges across the top. The tech package includes the 8” version that looks a little fancier and the top four gauges are digital. More or less gives the same info but with a few extra tricks. The voltage gauge turns into a trans temp gauge in tow haul mode and there is more space to show other icons like speed limit and driver assistance features.

BF90FE1F-80CC-4E01-9DF6-8EFBB6D1C4EA.thumb.jpeg.829b3216324486aa7394db54c37ff85b.jpeg

Strongly recommend the package for the cameras and HUD, but the cluster is a nice bonus too.

• Like 1

The HUD is one of the biggest reasons fo upgrade in my opinion. It really is nice not having to take your eyes off the road to see your speed. You don't realize how often you look down at your gauge cluster until you dont have to do it anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I couldnt get used to the heads up display in the two trucks i test drove. Love the 360 camera. But man i felt like the HUD was distracting and i kept looking at it. The information shown is largely the same. The guages on top are digital on the technology package.

• Like 1