Anyone seeing any deals too good to pass up??

new incentives start tomorrow but doubt 2500s will be high on agenda....I have a 13-14% offer.....there some good deals if you really start combing thru the country...think best deals will be dealer discounts tho

17 hours ago, Arkangel said:

Considering a 2020 2500 AT4

Im at the point where I owe what my 18 1500 is worth, with the 84 month 0% Im strongly considering an upgrade

The 0% for 84 months is not available on the HD trucks at this time.

So it says on chevy website to contact dealer about new offers....does that mean it's just up to them whatever they want to do or?

Dealer websites are updated, looks like Chevy is $1750 on most(not sure on diesels as I wasn't looking at them), GMC is $3500 on all except AT4.   This is atleast for NE Ohio. Looks like I will be finally upgrading my 1500

9 hours ago, ShotgunZ71 said:

The 0% for 84 months is not available on the HD trucks at this time.

so they have 0% and 84 mo and 120 day deferment on 2019 2500HD but not on 2020.....how does that make sense?

I am in the market for a Denali 2500/High Country 2500 Duramax. Was considering a 1500 but I think I’ve finally set my mind on the 2500. I am going to keep holding out.. I imagine the deals will have to get better in a month or 2 but who knows. I am playing both Chevy and GMC sides so whoever discounts the HDs first and/or the most is what I will buy. Best ive found right now is 13-14k off on these models but I’m hoping they offer the 0% or get a little more aggressive on the rebates. 

4 minutes ago, PepsiMan said:

I am in the market for a Denali 2500/High Country 2500 Duramax. Was considering a 1500 but I think I’ve finally set my mind on the 2500. I am going to keep holding out.. I imagine the deals will have to get better in a month or 2 but who knows. I am playing both Chevy and GMC sides so whoever discounts the HDs first and/or the most is what I will buy. Best ive found right now is 13-14k off on these models but I’m hoping they offer the 0% or get a little more aggressive on the rebates. 

seems higher trims have bigger discounts but that seems fair....I have found 14% on lower trim (50k msrp) and seen 12k at laura on higher ones but 13-14k is pretty good for HD....idk with them not making anything probably gonna be slow and steady, whatever they have too much of they will get rid of but HD trucks idk.....

today GMC has $3500 on all HD where last week it was $3250 on diesels so, they just creeping forward a bit

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

so they have 0% and 84 mo and 120 day deferment on 2019 2500HD but not on 2020.....how does that make sense?

0 for 84 isn't applicable to any HD, year doesn't matter. I'm not sure if you can defer payments or not on the HD trucks. 

20 minutes ago, jlong1984 said:

0 for 84 isn't applicable to any HD, year doesn't matter. I'm not sure if you can defer payments or not on the HD trucks. 

https://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals#?open-panel=silverado:silverado-2500hd&filterby=all&requestedPostalcode=90801&postalcode=90801

2019 has them both

Edited by Dunn

10 hours ago, jlong1984 said:

Check the deferrals fine print.  Up here in Canada they were advertising it like crazy.  I asked about it when I picked up my truck and they clarified that you still incur interest during the deferral period.

13 hours ago, Dunn said:

The 2020 HD is all-new, so they're less likely to offer the low interest deals or huge money on the hoods right now. Now, with a limited production run, they will try to get top $ on every one out there so far.

14 hours ago, Bob2C said:

Give it some time. Another month or so and deals will be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guaranteed, give it another 3 weeks and so many peeps will be so far underwater they'll wish they had a ventilator (or 2). Got a good friend in the repo business and he already has way more jobs than he can handle. Good or bad economy he has always had job security. If by some stretch of the imagination I should should need a job in the future I know what I'll be doing.

If one should find themselves dead in the water,  please remove your belongings from the vehicle then leave the keys and just relinquish the asset.

Edited by It's Tim