2012 chevy Silverado bounce

Have a 2012 Chevy Silverado that after driving for several miles steady and everything is warmed up it will get a bounce at about 25 mph or so. Today put over a hundred miles on it and the bounce became worse, from about 20 mph to almost 40 mph and was alot more server. Doesnt happen on short drives, couple miles give or take. It's somewhat not as bad if I try to really accelerate through it. Can't afford to guess work replacing parts. An idea or help. Thanks. 

Completely stock truck, no mods?

Tires in good condition and all that?

Have you checked over the CV axles and such?

What about u-joints on the front and rear driveshafts?

Has leveling blocks on the front struts and that's it for mods. That's the way it was when I got it. 

Copper AT3's 265/70 17,s tires with around 2000 miles or less on them. Bought new shortly after buying the truck. Same tire that was on it. And had the truck on a rack 3 or 4 times checking it out and everything seems tight and normal. No slop. Always own chevy trucks, first one to bounce. At higher speeds it's fine and normal. Usually bounces at around 25 to 30 after straight driving 20 miles give or take. Short runs, no problems. Today over a hundred miles and more sever than every???

Edited by Mikehubb777

6 hours ago, Mikehubb777 said:

Has leveling blocks on the front struts and that's it for mods. That's the way it was when I got it. 

Copper AT3's 265/70 17,s tires with around 2000 miles or less on them. Bought new shortly after buying the truck. Same tire that was on it. And had the truck on a rack 3 or 4 times checking it out and everything seems tight and normal. No slop. Always own chevy trucks, first one to bounce. At higher speeds it's fine and normal. Usually bounces at around 25 to 30 after straight driving 20 miles give or take. Short runs, no problems. Today over a hundred miles and more sever than every???

Did you count the bushings on the sway bar end links?  How much air are you running in those tires?

7 hours ago, Mikehubb777 said:

40 psi

Might be a little low to meet axle weight ratings but not enough to I think to be related to your issue.  Do you know anyone with a Tech-2 or some other bi-directional scan tool?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:59 PM, Mikehubb777 said:

I believe so but will have to check with him again. What are you thinking problem could be? 

I don't know, still trying to understand what you mean by bounce.  Do you get bumped from your seat when it happens?  

Feels like the front end is bouncing and can feel it through the seat also. My body will be bouncing when the truck bounces. Almost feels like a tounge have trailer load bouncing the truck. Just without the trailer. And now today is has become consist, just as I started driving and short runs couple miles. Not as sever as on a longer drive. But there none the less.

Edited by Mikehubb777

On 4/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, Mikehubb777 said:

Feels like the front end is bouncing and can feel it through the seat also. My body will be bouncing when the truck bounces. Almost feels like a tounge have trailer load bouncing the truck. Just without the trailer. And now today is has become consist, just as I started driving and short runs couple miles. Not as sever as on a longer drive. But there none the less.

When that happens, does the steering wheel shake?  3 weeks ago mine had a little shimmy on the way out to pick up some dinner and got progressively worse on the way home.  About a mile out the steering wheel was shaking.  Next morning, nothing seemed amiss so we pulled the wheels and checked the brakes.  One caliper's piston was hanging out a little more than it should have.  We pushed them back in, greased the slides and pins and such and all has been fine since but we've only driven probably 25 miles.  Long run coming up so I want to make sure that fix was permanent.