2020 GMC 3500 Denali (6.6) DRW

I have had my truck a little over a month. Right at the one-month mark, while pulling my fifth wheel, I got a check engine light that said engine transmission problem and to service within seven days. It took them three days to figure out what they think is going on. They replaced injector and cylinder number six which we finally got back after six days.  Luckily the campground could let us stay the extra time.  Two days later I While trying to get home we got a new check engine code. It did not say It Service right away so we made it home.  It has now been in my home GMC dealer for a week. I am being told they need to replace the other seven injectors. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

Also, we believe we are having rain issues.  My cameras will randomly go out on the truck as well as at one point I could not even turn the stereo up or down with a volume control until we unplug the fifth wheel. Crazy gremlins!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, Tomato said:

Sorry to hear. I have the same truck but have not had these issues.  I have only towed about 250 miles so far (1700 miles total on truck).  When was yours built or delivered?

I got my truck back on Monday.  They swapped out the other seven injectors.  Where would I find build date or delivery?  I wish i could hook up fifth wheel and get a good weight run on her for a couple days.

Dave

13 hours ago, Bigcountry70 said:

I got my truck back on Monday.  They swapped out the other seven injectors.  Where would I find build date or delivery?  I wish i could hook up fifth wheel and get a good weight run on her for a couple days.

Dave

Get the dealer or gm social media to get you the build sheet for the vin.

It will all build codes for the truck and assembly date info. 

QR code sticker on bottom of door post (not the tire pressure sticker) likely has date as well. If you get a code scanner app for your phone, it will give SOME of the rpo codes.