Buying this week, want advice on price

Looking to buy a new truck this week. Trading in, and am $3000 upside down with that. Trading in a 2018 nissan frontier, it's been a good truck, but with 2 kids and a wife... its just too small. So here's my deal, I am financed through my bank already, a dealer had me financed with them,  but at a higher rate... so with that said, what do you guys think I should be shooting for out the door on this truck? I wont get the "lease loyality" or their discount for using them to finance. Which would bring it to $43,680? + my trade, $46,680? Just looking for advice for the price since MSRP is $54,355

Thanks!

Silverado.thumb.jpg.c9156214c604ef413866132f726de00e.jpg

Start with their website number, and don't let their 'qualifiers' get in the way. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $43,500(with dealer  fees included), which is right at %20 off that msrp. Every Silverado has $6k off, then most other dealers have at least 1 discount added to that I've noticed.. whether it's itemized(like you posted) or just 1 large one.

Looks like your in my neck of the woods here in NC. I looked at a few dealers and found that Sir Walter had some really good deals. I ended up buying from a dealer in Fayetteville because my bank financed me at a much lower rate than what Sir Walter offered. All in all, it's a really good time to buy a truck. You should be able to get a deal somewhere in the neighborhood of $42K to $44K depending on options. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. 
I really hope they are willing to play ball because I usually do not try and be a dealer up I just want to share price so I can get in get my truck and get out of there without spending half a day. I just went and looked at a 2019 loaded Nissan titan that they have listed for 41,000. They came back and wanted to $54,500 out the door. needless to say, I walked.

i can’t decide on a dang color! The black or grey!

AB61726E-8746-4EDE-BE75-6E0C563FE295.jpeg

Dang that sure looks great.  I love the black contrast with the grey!  But why do they have the chrome steps on it vs black!!? C'mon be thorough chevy! Lol

There's a thread on here called something like "What did you pay for your truck?" and it's definitely worth a read so you get good comparables.

You have all the leverage right now, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WALK AWAY. That's the easiest way for them to say wait wait wait. The only thing that might hold you back is getting the exact truck you want as quick as possible, but dealerships are hurting and sales are way down. 

Edit: Here you go -> 

Edited by Duramax3oh

14 hours ago, Jmccracken1214 said:

walked away with the gray trail boss LT. Someone had already bought the black one. 

9C29C9D0-46FB-420E-881A-0913951D9CA5.jpeg

That satin steel metallic looks great. Congratulations on the new truck. Very sharp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jmccracken1214 said:

Posted them for sale today. Whats a fair number? I put them up for $400

Going to buy the RC step rails.

Also............ The front wheel wells, are carpet lined... is there supposed to be anything in the back wheel wells? Mines just metal, no liner.

I sold mine for $125 to a guy who wanted to pay for shipping on Ebay. I was happy to get what I did for them. They are scrap metal IMHO. Was pretty close to sticking them on the curb before somebody bought them.