connected service message on infotainment

Has anyone had a message show up on the infotainment system that reads (Put in password to resumed connected services). The month long on star trial ended about a month ago but message started showing up this week. message gives 3 options. to remind late, don't remind, and enter password. have tried the passwords from my gm app and xm but comes up invalid. I hit the don't remind option and shows up next time I start the truck. I never had a subscription with on star other than the free trial. everything works on the infotainment just tired of this message coming up on the screen.

thanks 

Could it be something to do with GM giving free Onstar and data plan for a limited time for Covid? It's a minimal amount of free data plan, I saw a message on my screen but didn't pay attention to it.

I hit the don't remind also when I first started the truck on my way to work. it clears the message. Then place truck in park and message showed up again. not sure what password it is asking for. can log into my gm and xm on the web without issue but when I use the password for the infotainment it says invalid.

I had this exact problem about 2 weeks ago. I entered the wifi password and no go. I then entered my password for GM.com/chevrolet.com password and it accepted it and have not seen it since. 

i hope this helps. 

I entered myChevrolet reward password and didn’t help at first but realized it was case sensitive. Now it’s gone.

Is it covid related... like free GB of data..? Verizon has been giving me free 15gb of data for 2 months now.
Good luck with the passwords

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the replies. I ended up resetting my chevy app password. entered the new password and message has not been back. Not sure why it didn't take my old password. but all is good now.

Had this happen to me yesterday. I tapped don’t remind but it cam e back. Tried my password several times but came up invalid. Also is it a coincidence that a engine light came up as well yesterday?

happened this weekend, but haven't driven the truck since April 16.  battery must've gotten drained too far.  truck forgot most of my personal settings, and engine light was.  I thought i heard about "free" data?  but, not in my truck.  same solution, turned out to be the myChev password.