‘19 RST w/ 4” Lift, 35x12.5 or 35x11.5 on stock 18s?

I would be ordering wheels without needing spacers, sell a set of spacers with every combo is a scam. Telling me they have no idea if they fit, all they know is the bolt patterns right.To use a spacer that thick i hope there's enough threads.. 

Honestly its hard to look at custom ofsets gallery. Most of em use giant - offset wheels or spacers.  Since you already bought them try without the spacers 1st, if you don't need them send them back.
The calipers stick out way too far on the New Gen trucks.

Since wheel manufacturers do not specify the distance between the beginning of the spokes and the mounting plate custom offsets really has no way to tell you if it's going to be right or not.

I feel like it's much better to recommend spacers (you can order without it) versus getting your brand new set of wheels and then finding out that they don't fit

or that they're dangerous because you didn't check to see if they fit in just stuck them on and tighten them down and now your caliper is slamming into the back of your spokes.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This post is not to offend, I'm a hair sarcastic so I apologize now.  I understand the caliper deal, I own one. I would be doing research then and not picking a set and playing roulette with spacers..lol. I can't see using 3/8 spacers and having enough wheel stud. With my stock wheels and 1/4 just makes it.   if u do research then u will know if u need em or not.   Google the crap out of it, there is alot of feedback.  I just bought a set of wheel and guess what. Lol..they say will fit 19-20 silverado etc..

Rant over, carry on.  I'm ready to see the 4 inch with 35s.. im on edge of buying a bds 4 inch.

This post is not to offend, I'm a hair sarcastic so I apologize now.  I understand the caliper deal, I own one. I would be doing research then and not picking a set and playing roulette with spacers..lol. I can't see using 3/8 spacers and having enough wheel stud. With my stock wheels and 1/4 just makes it.   if u do research then u will know if u need em or not.   Google the crap out of it, there is alot of feedback.  I just bought a set of wheel and guess what. Lol..they say will fit 19-20 silverado etc..

Rant over, carry on.  I'm ready to see the 4 inch with 35s.. im on edge of buying a bds 4 inch.
I wish I could do four inch and 35s but on the Sierras every lift kit says it's a no-go.[emoji26]

I have a 6 inch lifted 2003 2500HD ECSB. And don't really want to go that high, I got the diesel for its increased efficiency (30+mpg @55) and towing capability and I prefer not to ruin that.

now if I would have known that they were going to launch a Diesel off road Performance package with 3.73s then I would be in a different ballpark but with 3.23s it just doesn't make sense to me.

I’m running the Sst 4 inch kit from ready lift with 35/12.5 20 fuel vandals + 1 offset  no spacers but removed the plastic in front of the wheel liners pulled liner to bumper with zip tie and i had to remove a metal bracket from behind mud flaps and pull the back of the liner back with zip tie. Still rub liner at full lock. Just I tad. You can see how much I pulled the front in and I could loosen it. Can’t se the rub mark on the felt very good. 

0B6880C2-7E98-4A0E-9E7A-6C8C329D4B90.jpeg

B411FE72-A619-45B5-BF95-866AA9B78F58.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the wheels yesterday and installed them. The spacers were not needed and the wheels fit and look great.  I had a bit of rubbing on the inner edge of the factory mudflap so I removed the metal bracket behind it and trimmed some of the plastic from the flaps and have no rubbing now. The trimming was minor and is not visible if you’re standing and looking at the truck, you would have to stick your head into the wheel well to see it. 

F36C0E05-1F82-46CC-902F-D1D634B957E5.jpeg

The knuckle lifts also push your front track width out about an inch on each side. So if you're using stock offset wheels, its actually will look closer to a 0 offset after the knuckle lift install.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, Mike Ketchup said:

Got the wheels yesterday and installed them. The spacers were not needed and the wheels fit and look great.  I had a bit of rubbing on the inner edge of the factory mudflap so I removed the metal bracket behind it and trimmed some of the plastic from the flaps and have no rubbing now. The trimming was minor and is not visible if you’re standing and looking at the truck, you would have to stick your head into the wheel well to see it. 

F36C0E05-1F82-46CC-902F-D1D634B957E5.jpeg

Dude love it. More pics? Differant angles? 4wd?

Edited by jimmyjames636
im retarded

2 minutes ago, jimmyjames636 said:

Awesome, how do you like the tire size with the 3.23 gears and 8spd? 

I’ll be honest, the truck always kinda felt like a dog, and it feels about the same after switching over to this set up. I’m not sure how much difference the high country’s extra power makes, but I’m not overly impressed with the 5.3.

Good to know, I keep debating wether to go after a trailboss with the 10spd and 3.23 or get into a rst with max tow 3.42s for the sake of going to a larger tire. 35x11.5.
3.42 all the way. Hell 3.42 makes the base v6 feel better than the 3.23 5.3....... yes I'm serious.

3.42 is good middle of the road gear. I feel would be alot better for running a larger tire. Let alone just having the max tow package. I see everyone running the 35x11.5 but nobody really says what gears they are running. So its been hard to research. Once I got my research down then I can start test driving vehicles.

3.42 is good middle of the road gear. I feel would be alot better for running a larger tire. Let alone just having the max tow package. I see everyone running the 35x11.5 but nobody really says what gears they are running. So its been hard to research. Once I got my research down then I can start test driving vehicles.
I honestly think the Silverado Duramax Diesel off-road package is probably the best candidate by far for big wheels and tires seeing as it's the only way you can get 3.73 with the 10 speed.