OEM Fog light install NEED HELP!!

New to the forum, I just recently purchased an oem fog light kit, I got the switch, fog lights, wiring from the fog lights to the fuse box under hood, the only wire I haven’t ran is the jumper that goes from the BCM brown connector out the grommet to the fuse box, my question is, does anyone have any pics or can tell me where the grommet is to run the wire through from the fire wall, the only thing I see is the grommet  has some type of nipple on it that is closed off; do I need to cut it open and run the wire through there or is there a better way. Thanks

8 hours ago, deer1stwife2nd said:

New to the forum, I just recently purchased an oem fog light kit, I got the switch, fog lights, wiring from the fog lights to the fuse box under hood, the only wire I haven’t ran is the jumper that goes from the BCM brown connector out the grommet to the fuse box, my question is, does anyone have any pics or can tell me where the grommet is to run the wire through from the fire wall, the only thing I see is the grommet  has some type of nipple on it that is closed off; do I need to cut it open and run the wire through there or is there a better way. Thanks

Hey Paul. Welcome to the forum. You have quite a job ahead of you my friend. Yes, that nipple is exactly what you need to cut off to get the wire through. Are you sure you need that jumper wire? Most people I've helped don't really need that circuit ran. PM me and I will give you my phone number and I'll help walk you through it and send you pics to help you out.