2019 Silverado RST price

On 4/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, ryoung035 said:

I am locate in Louisiana so it may be different.. But I purchased a 2020 Sierra SLT loaded out for $42,000.  Has every option you can think of.  I believe you can find something with more options for around 40-42 elsewhere.  Just my $.02

Every option that we can think of, are you sure about that? Just want to make sure you don't get called out for making a claim like that and its missing some features like bed view camera, fuel economy package underseat rear storage or 120 outlets front and rear...

Tyler

On 4/28/2020 at 5:32 PM, jimmyjames636 said:

Ladies and gentleman,

First, I want to say thanks to all the information that is on this site! It's unbelievable how much info is on here. I have been browsing on here for pros and cons of each model available as I have been looking to purchase one! Now I need this sites help as this is a first time buy of a new truck from a dealership for me. And it is ALL new to me. I have been researching prices, what each truck is equipped with and so on. I have a deal on the table and am ready to pull the plug but I have just a few questions that I have not really found discussed on here much and need some clarity. I have provided the site of the truck so you can look at the specs. 

Basic rundown is its a 2019 RST 4x4. 

https://www.toddwenzelchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-RST_4WD-Hudsonville-MI/3433962803

First question is, in the long run how happy have you all been with the 3.23 gears/8spd on 35's?( I ask because sticker on site says 3.42's but sticker on window of truck says 3.23)

Second question is, What really does the Z71 package give you compared to not having the Z71 package? IE, gears?shocks?skid plates? Different transfer case? External oil cooler?

Third, what should I look out for?

In the end I plan on purchasing the rough country 3.5'' kit and run 35x11.5 nitto ridge grapplers with 20x9 +1 offset rims. 

Please help as I am the hesitant kind guy but know I want to get into a new silverado. They are willing to let this truck go for 40k plus plates.

To sum up, should I jump on this?? Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have to offer me and if there is anything wrong with this post please advise me on how to change it.

James

That truck shows $34.7k on their website, why are they letting it go for 40k to you?  Are you trying to get the 0% interest?

2 main things about Z71:  Do you need or will you ever use 4LO?  Do you like the way the dual exit rear bumper looks?

Personally I wanted the 4LO for when I'm at the ranch or beach, so I bought a truck with Z71.

You would be better off with a (+) offset wheel if you're trying to fit a 35 with a 3.5" lift, and you may still need to do the mudflap bracket delete mod (it's super easy to do)

That truck is a nice well equipped build, I actually like the bench seat, and it also has the safety package with parking sensors and blind spot.  If it really is under $35k, sounds like a great deal.  

Edited by pewterliftedz

3 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

That truck shows $34.7k on their website, why are they letting it go for 40k to you?  Are you trying to get the 0% interest?

2 main things about Z71:  Do you need or will you ever use 4LO?  Do you like the way the dual exit rear bumper looks?

Personally I wanted the 4LO for when I'm at the ranch or beach, so I bought a truck with Z71.

You would be better off with a (+) offset wheel if you're trying to fit a 35 with a 3.5" lift, and you may still need to do the mudflap bracket delete mod (it's super easy to do)

That truck is a nice well equipped build, I actually like the bench seat, and it also has the safety package with parking sensors and blind spot.  If it really is under $35k, sounds like a great deal.  

No I am not going with the the 0% interest due to the incentives currently as well as I am able to get the GM legacy discount. In reality it seems like the Z71 package really isnt much, especially if im going to add a small lift kit  anyways. Ive had many silverados in the past and have maybe used 4lo once or twice. And that was just messing around. I couldnt get that dealer to hardly even get me to the 42k mark. So im not really sure. Again, this dealer shopping is new to me. I have never bought a new truck before. Have always bought used. But im learning alot on this site. Passed on that deal as I felt I would have been settling and I dont want to settle. So still looking and learning!

Yah I wonder what incentive they weren’t giving you, they should be pretty motivated to move a 2019.  Well if you’re still in the market, I’d recommend finding a truck with the 10 speed.  It’s so smooth compared to the 8 speed in my 2017