Trail Boss ..Adding 2in leveling kit on top of my 10in suspension

I have an 2020 Silverado Trail Boss LT, and I’m running 10in Mcgaughy Suspension..but I still want to add 2 inch more with a leveling kit on top on the suspension ..will that affect my cv joint or put too much pressure on them ..Or what I can add so I can add does 2 inches more ? Upper control arms?? Or longer cv joints ??

4C834E44-DA69-4D66-A0D0-BAB55F7A88AB.jpeg

Edited by Rudyy25

Your angles look fine, I doubt 2 inches will affect it.  But lets be honest, adding 2 inches to that lift is like pissing in a river and hoping to affect the current......it really isn't gonna matter :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gangly said:

Your angles look fine, I doubt 2 inches will affect it.  But lets be honest, adding 2 inches to that lift is like pissing in a river and hoping to affect the current......it really isn't gonna matter :)

I was thinking the same thing, the bracket lift keeps the angles close to stock, but those wheels have way too much offset. Glass fenders might do the trick, but 2 inches won’t solve your rubbing issue with those wheels. 

• 3 weeks later...