Actual 2020 2500HD Parts Online?

Most of the online parts vendors have options to select 2020 2500HD parts, but they're actually for the prev body style.  Anyone have an online parts site with actual NBS 2020 2500 parts?  The pandemic probably delayed parts availability for a while, hope it kicks back up soon...  and just some context, I'm not too thrilled with the dealership here, have gotten me the wrong parts a few times in my 20 years of GM ownership, rather just get things online.

Have you tried to google "oem chevrolet parts"?  You'll find plenty of GM dealers selling parts on the WEB.  They'll want your VIN to guarantee the parts you order fit your truck.  Don't buy OEM parts from ebay or Amazon, both are notorious for selling counterfeit stuff.  The parts look authentic and the packaging is good but only a very knowledgeable person can tell the difference.  Trouble is the counterfeit parts either won't last long or won't work at all.