Just goes to show you that you don’t always get what you pay for. Thousands later and everything leaked.....

Could you imagine if this post was about collapsed lifters and Amsoil as the culprit?

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

Oh my GOD, what a F’ing nightmare that would be lol

Sent from Above

Yo! Whats your askin price lol. Seriously that sucks dude. What brand?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Not mine, Rigid...... [emoji1304]

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Why? I’m sure rigid will warranty them and swap them out without issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why? I’m sure rigid will warranty them and swap them out without issue

Warranty or not, that’s not the point. Separate purchases which wasn’t a package purchase so it couldn’t be blamed on that specific batch. Point as stated, “You don’t always get what you pay for!”

Sent from Above

Warranty or not, that’s not the point. Separate purchases which wasn’t a package purchase so it couldn’t be blamed on that specific batch. Point as stated, “You don’t always get what you pay for!”

Sent from Above

“Lemons” happen. Look at the rest of this forum! Get them warrantied out and (hopefully) enjoy lifelong use of the newer ones. No big deal I’m my book. I get the frustration due to the hassle of having to go through that process but in all my time surfing forums I’ve never really seen anyone have issues with rigid lights.

However, when comparing light output to lesser priced lights, you certainly do get what you pay for.

• Like 1

“Lemons” happen. Look at the rest of this forum! Get them warrantied out and (hopefully) enjoy lifelong use of the newer ones. No big deal I’m my book. I get the frustration due to the hassle of having to go through that process but in all my time surfing forums I’ve never really seen anyone have issues with rigid lights.

However, when comparing light output to lesser priced lights, you certainly do get what you pay for.

You’re preaching to the choir. IMO, I’d put it at 80% of the time to getting what you paid for. Customer got new ones alright, upgraded models too. I’ve got a $120 made in china 150 watt in grill light bar that’s definitely been torture tested, still going and great lighting. Rigid makes an awesome product, especially “Made in America” and definitely backs their products.

Sent from Above