2018 L5P and 2015 1500 stock and aftermarket parts

tuckin22

Updated: I figured I was too wordy and would make it quicker to read. Full descriptions still exist just in the lower portion. Prices lowered as well. Located in Oklahoma City. 

(2018) Wehrli fab intake and driver pipe - $200 for both

(2018) Stealth module - $350

(2018) Banks Derringer with Data Monster - SOLD

(2018) Block8head single gauge pod - SOLD

(2018) OEM fog light/ORL light switch - SOLD

(2018) Cocoa front floor mats. - $40

(2018) Black carpet rear floor mats. - $50

(2018) Passenger and driver swingcases. - $200 for both

(2018) Steering column bottom cover - $15

(2018) Proformance diesel cts2 mount - shipping cost or will throw in with Stealth

(2015) Led taillights (Silverado only) and third brake light. - $150

(2015) Chrome 1500 mirror caps - SOLD

Hopefully the photos link works

camrob1185's Library

PM here or text me at 405-367-4072

Everything came off of or was meant for a 2018 L5P or 2015 1500. However some items may fit both. Verify fitment prior to buying. Prices listed up top. See descriptions down below.

Shipping prices not included. Most items are around the $20 range except for the piping and the swing cases. Those are around the $120 and $50 (each case)range respectively. This is lower 48. Once ready I can get the exact shipping. Will meet locally in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area as well. 

(2018) Wehrli fab intake and driver pipe

Gloss white on both. Intake has black letters.

Shows some wear. Intake pipe scratches can’t be seen. Driver side scratches could be seen if looking for them. Don’t want to shop these. As it is quite steep. Shipping looks to be $120ish but not quite sure since it is a large box and isn’t completely packed with fill.

(2018) Stealth module

Used for just a couple months.

(2018 but never used) Black carpet rear floor mats. Cocoa front floor mats. Dealer gave me carpet floor mats but apparently were not paying attention as they contained two different colors. Boxes never opened till now to verify. These are showing to be cost effective shipping. Local pickup.

(2018) Passenger and driver swingcases. SC100P and SC100D.

Passenger side shows a lot of wear and on the latch holding mechanism, the bar hold is broke however it still works. It was this way for over a year. Just couldn’t use the full weight limit allowed in the box. Pickup only unless someone wants to pay the crazy shipping. It is $50 a box.

(2018) Steering column bottom cover 28314525 28201698 part 1 only.

(2018) Proformance diesel cts2 mount has hole drilled for Stealth switch. 

If whoever purchases the pipes wants it, I will throw it in since these mounts are fairly cheap now. Or will let it go for shipping only. Looks to be around $17.

(2015) Led taillights (Silverado only) and third brake light. These fit on 1500 and 2500 alike. I believe. I had then on a previous 2015 1500 for a couple months then got rid of that truck.

Edited by tuckin22