In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2015 Sierra Denali side mirrors on a 2015 YukonSLE

I found a set of (assuming) DL3 Side mirrors. Off of a ‘15 Sierra Denali. I was wondering how hard it would be to basically make them work on my wife’s 15 Yukon. I literally just want power fold since we need to park the suv in the garage (single garage doors suck) or possibly someone that can make a harness if available. Working on getting the window switch next with power fold option. Any help out there? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wiring wise I installled a set of Escalade mirrors into our 16 SLE and all I had to change was the window switch for power fold.  Everything work as it should except the cameras because I don’t have the camera connectors or system for that.  But power fold, turn signal, puddle lamps, auto dim driver mirror and all other normal mirror functions worked as expected. Just make sure you get the correct switch.  It’s a different one for memory or non memory. 

• Like 1