Unable to stop limp-mode on 2015 Duramax

My unaltered 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax Crew LTZ continues to eventually go into limp-mode after a while. Info screen shows DEF light and says "Check manual and have serviced", mean while it goes into limp-mode.

4-5 months ago we suddenly got both NOX sensors faults and 2 glow plugs and air intake heater faults all of these were replaced.

The dealer replaced under warranty the DEF tank system (not DPF).

The GM dealer has checked everything and has reset ECM several times only to have the above occur again for no apparent reason over about 2 years.

Dealer now says they and chevy can't determine problem and it probably will occur again without warning.

I'd rather not, but may have to delete and tune to fix it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Good luck trying to delete and tuning it, I think all of the delete tuners have been shut down by the EPA.  But you still might find some tuners north of the border in Canada.  I'd go hang around the folks over at duramaxforum.com as there are more over there that may have had the issues you have.  Sucks that GM can't make it right for you.  I had a 2012 LML Duramax and the dang thing had NOX and DEF and DPF issues where as the 2 - 2008 LMMs with only the DPFs have been trouble free for me.