• 9 months later...

Did you ever find a solution to your no chime condition? I juts purchased a 2021 Silverado 2500 and I don't have the chimes either. No turn signal chime, no seatbelt chime, no headlights left on chime, no back up sensor chime and no chimes at start up either.

3 minutes ago, maxum3300 said:

Did you ever find a solution to your no chime condition? I juts purchased a 2021 Silverado 2500 and I don't have the chimes either. No turn signal chime, no seatbelt chime, no headlights left on chime, no back up sensor chime and no chimes at start up either.

RTFM?

10 minutes ago, Rob Mugs said:

RTFM?

Maybe you should reread my post instead of replying with a smart a$$ comment. The manual only addresses adjusting chime volume. If you read, or better yet comprehend my post I have no chimes at all. There is nothing in the manual about turning the chimes off altogether.

• Like 1

how does your radio sound? I am pretty sure that the T1's are the same as the K2 in the sense that the chimes all play from the left front dashboard speaker. Can you hear music playing from that speaker? If so then it might be an issue where the radio has a programming glitch and maybe either unplugging the battery for awhile or whatever fuse powers the radio/amp would help correct it.

If you have no audio from that part of the speakers then it could be a broken speaker or wiring issue or even the amp. Does your truck have the bose radio or just the lower level radio?

On 2/26/2021 at 9:06 PM, kickass audio said:

how does your radio sound? I am pretty sure that the T1's are the same as the K2 in the sense that the chimes all play from the left front dashboard speaker. Can you hear music playing from that speaker? If so then it might be an issue where the radio has a programming glitch and maybe either unplugging the battery for awhile or whatever fuse powers the radio/amp would help correct it.

If you have no audio from that part of the speakers then it could be a broken speaker or wiring issue or even the amp. Does your truck have the bose radio or just the lower level radio?

Took the truck in to the dealer. I installed the GM Kicker subwoofer kit part number 19417166. It's a plug and play harness but the tech traced the problem to subwoofer. When they unplugged the harness for the subwoofer and plugged the original harness back in the chimes returned. I explained to the that it's a GM part so not sure where to turn at this point. I want my subwoofer working but need my chimes working too.