Trading in the BAK Revolver

The BAK Revolver that came with my truck was nice at first but quickly showed it's inability to with stand the Florida sun and working conditions. Therefore I took advantage of the cover sales going on and purchased a Roll N Lock A-series that will be installed soon, arriving today

Old cover pictured.

20200513_102114.jpg

If you don't mind can you tell me how much the roll n lock sticks into the bed from the side rails? I'm looking into one of these but I pull a fifth wheel and bed space is important.  I've read a lot of people are not happy with those revolver covers! 

1 hour ago, Diver6 said:

If you don't mind can you tell me how much the roll n lock sticks into the bed from the side rails? I'm looking into one of these but I pull a fifth wheel and bed space is important.  I've read a lot of people are not happy with those revolver covers! 

I will post back once installed and give detailed pictures to show space, thanks

• Like 1

Ill be getting my 5th wheel soon. I just recently purchased and installed the patriot lt from real truck. Its the pace edwards switchblade but with stops in the rail. I do have a dully and 8 ft bed. A buddy of mine has the same cover on his 2500 standard bed and pulls his 5th wheel just fine without any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, Diver6 said:

20200517_131812_35.jpg