In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Last Minute Shipment of AutoCals (Current Version)

We have five AutoCals in stock (the current version). We are including a protective hard case with each purchase.

Once these are gone we will not be receiving anymore of the current version.

We will be getting the new version AutoCal V3 at the end of the month. You are still able to pre-order those on our website.

If you are interested, message us and we will email you the link to purchase them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kivetts04dmax
      I have an autocal from Black Bear Performance for a 2015 Silverado. I’m honestly not sure which vehicles it will fit. It has not been hooked to a vehicle. I bought it back in 2016 and sold the truck in December 2020 and never even tuned my truck. I’ve got a 2021 Duramax LM2 now so I can’t use it. Asking $350

I also have a full set of Grey Carhartt seat covers for crew cab that cover head rests, all arm rests, cup holders, consoles etc. it’s front and back and for the flip up console. They are waterproof and washable. I’m thinking I paid $500-550 back in 2016. Asking $250

I also have full from and rear Black Weathertech floor mats that go all the way across front and back. These will be harder to ship so if you’re in central Missouri/KC area it would be easier than trying to ship. Asking $100

All prices are shipped! I’ll have to see about the floor mats though. I can get pics if needed but my truck is sold so they will not be installed pics.

• By BlackBearPerf
      We have one more V2 Scan and Tune tool for sale.

This one includes GM tuning support + Dodge Cummins tuning support.

***Please note this does not include any custom tuning from us.
    • By BlackBearPerf
      It's that time of the year again!

We are happy to announce our Black Friday Sale! This year we are extending the savings through Cyber Monday!

Save big on our EFILive AutoCal V3 Tuning hardware!

Plus package deals available on our performance parts!
    • By BlackBearPerf
      Are you having trouble connecting the AutoCal V3 to your computer? It's more than likely because you downloaded the previous version of the V8 software.

The new AutoCal V3 is not compatible with the previous version of the EFILive V8 software. 

You have to use the Beta version of the software, which can be found by clicking on the link in step 2 of our initial setup instructions on our AutoCal Management Page. 

If you have any questions you can call 877-809-4070, or message us here. 
    • By BlackBearPerf
      We are officially sold out of the current AutoCal hardware.

The brand new AutoCal V3 is on its way. It should be arriving in a few weeks. We are currently accepting deposits and those who submit their deposits before the shipment arrives will pay the current AutoCal price. After that the new AutoCal V3 will be priced higher than the previous version.

To submit your deposit, and for more information use the link below.

http://store.blackbearperformance.com/AutoCal-V3-Tuning-System--Pre-order-Deposit-only_p_1467.html

Thank you for your continued support!