2017 Suburban Z-71 Tires

Yes its another of those will it fit posts.... ? Looking to replace tires on a 2017 Z71 Suburban. Currently has Goodyear Fortitude 265-65R18's that have worn horribly and want to go with a little more aggressive and larger AT tire. I have done a bunch of searching here and I am finding mostly 1500 Z71 post about tire size. What will fit with nicely without stuffing the wheel wells to much? Do not want to go "as large as possible" just something bigger that will look nice. Pictures from Suburban owners that have gone larger? Thanks!

Yes its another of those will it fit posts.... [emoji3] Looking to replace tires on a 2017 Z71 Suburban. Currently has Goodyear Fortitude 265-65R18's that have worn horribly and want to go with a little more aggressive and larger AT tire. I have done a bunch of searching here and I am finding mostly 1500 Z71 post about tire size. What will fit with nicely without stuffing the wheel wells to much? Do not want to go "as large as possible" just something bigger that will look nice. Pictures from Suburban owners that have gone larger? Thanks!

I saw a nearby neighbour have got 285/60 R18 on his Z71 Tahoe and they look sick and perfect for the Z71