I made vent deflectors for the under seat vents that you can 3d print.

I'm in no way trying to take away that you were the one who made it engraved, but is there anyway you could add the Chevy logo on it or even the high country logo engraved into it? I'm interested either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in no way trying to take away that you were the one who made it engraved, but is there anyway you could add the Chevy logo on it or even the high country logo engraved into it? I'm interested either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would actually be cool and I totally get what you mean. I'd like to second it with the Z71 logo

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Update on the vent deflectors, My printer has been running almost non stop for 5 days and I have 13 sets printed and am waiting on some padded envelopes to mail these in. If you want a set PM me and I will message you when I am ready to start mailing.

Total price including shipping will be $25.00, I hope that sounds fair.

Just a quick note, I shortened the deflectors about 1/2in because it shaved almost 4 hours off the print time, They work the same as the original design so be aware of that slight difference between the original and the product I will be printing for shipment. I attached a picture of the difference

The file I have uploaded will remain the same so if you download and print your own it will be slightly deeper. 

Too the guys talking about getting a printer. I have the Ender 3 Pro and it holds its own to much more expensive printers, The nice thing is it is very inexpensive and has tons of support from not only the manufacturer but the online community as well. Trust me you will not be disappointed in this printer.

Here is a link to the Ender 3 Pro
Here is the regular Ender 3

20200529_125709_HDR.jpg.6f50adb79b5cce0d7c9d04841f9982f2.jpg

Are you making an selling these? I will take a set if so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Padded envelopes arrived today, anyone interested message me and I will start shipping. To keep it as organized as possible so I can keep track of who is who, I don't want to except payment unless I have a set ready to ship. Total will be $25.00 and I am set up to take Zelle, Paypal, and Venmo. Make sure your address is correct because I will simply copy and paste the address you give me.

June :   PM me and I will get a set sent out. 

If you pay using pay-pal check the friends and family option otherwise pay-pal takes $1.03.off the top.

Thank you 

Chris

• Like 1

My nephew printed a set for me. Bright green was the color he had which is fine with me, they’ll never be seen. Thanks for making and sharing the print info!

5D95FFF9-F9FF-40B4-8E80-8608A2D65CC3.jpeg

Edited by Red_5
  • Like 3