King 2.5 C/Os and rear 2.5s

Has anyone installed King 2.5 coil overs on a 2019 or 2020 yet?  If so can you tell me how much front lift was achieved?  Also, if you have, what model truck whether it be trailboss or LTZ etc...

I have done the front and rear set up on numerous trucks and SUVs, I want to know if I will need a 1" rear block or not to be level after installing the front C/Os.  On the 2007-2013 model trucks and tahoes it gave a full 2" and I only need a little over an inch to be level.  I currently have a cheap 1" level kit but want to order the Kings and get my ride better, I miss my mid travel truck...

3 minutes ago, Bo Evans said:

Has anyone installed King 2.5 coil overs on a 2019 or 2020 yet?  If so can you tell me how much front lift was achieved?  Also, if you have, what model truck whether it be trailboss or LTZ etc...

I have done the front and rear set up on numerous trucks and SUVs, I want to know if I will need a 1" rear block or not to be level after installing the front C/Os.  On the 2007-2013 model trucks and tahoes it gave a full 2" and I only need a little over an inch to be level.  I currently have a cheap 1" level kit but want to order the Kings and get my ride better, I miss my mid travel truck...

Any info on the Fox 2.0 setup would be appreciated as well.  This was just released a month or so ago so not sure how many would have it.  $1000 less for the 2.0s but I know what the 2.5s do so just not sure.

I have done it with the baja kit UCAs I have a total of 10 turns on the front coilovers for a total of 3.25" of lift and last gens rear blocks. It's a sierra slt x31

20200424_122931.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mora84 said:

I have done it with the baja kit UCAs I have a total of 10 turns on the front coilovers for a total of 3.25" of lift and last gens rear blocks. It's a sierra slt x31

20200424_122931.jpg

How does it handle as far as dampening and valving, does the ass end still slide around on rough roads or does the front end bounce 3 times over a bump? If I do any more suspension parts I think I will go dirt king as well, had mazzulla mid travel kit on my last truck. Not sure I will go as high as you, I just want 2” front and 1” in the back and I will be level, guess I could go 3 front and 2 back also. Thanks for the feedback. 

4 minutes ago, Bo Evans said:

How does it handle as far as dampening and valving, does the ass end still slide around on rough roads or does the front end bounce 3 times over a bump? If I do any more suspension parts I think I will go dirt king as well, had mazzulla mid travel kit on my last truck. Not sure I will go as high as you, I just want 2” front and 1” in the back and I will be level, guess I could go 3 front and 2 back also. Thanks for the feedback. 

No problem. Rides real nice. I hated the ride with the stock 20s it smooth and planted. Well worth it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, beefin06 said:

Subb'd as I'm looking to upgrade my suspension as well.

Same! I'm planning on ordering these for my truck. Just really struggling with what Quality but low-maintenance UCA's to get with it being a pavement princess/daily driver