Weird one - Radio station change

Got a new 2020 GMC 2500 Denali Duramax. This "weird" problem started a few days ago. When ever I get in my truck, what ever radio station the radio is on starts playing for like 2 seconds. Then it stops. When I change radio stations, the music starts again, and when I change it back to the station it was on - it plays no problem. So every time I get in my truck I have to change the station and then change it back. Doesn't matter if its Sirius, FM, AM - does it on all of them. I have tried turning off the radio by hand, but that didn't help.

Thoughts?

Same issue happened to me for about three weeks recently. Before that, had the issue where it randomly would not connect when starting up the truck. Eventually the radio disabled all my saved channels. I checked the settings and it still showed All Access plan.  Went to the Sirius website and sent the reactivate radio signal. It's been fine ever since. 

This generation of Sirius tuner is very wonky. The previous gen in my wife's 2018 Terrain has been rock solid.

This issue started recently for me too. 2020 Denali HD. I've only noticed it with SiriusXM. Plays for 2 seconds then stops. Change stations and works again. It looks like the player is pausing because pause icon changes to play triangle icon. But pressing play does not work. After changing channels playback resumes and pause/play function works. Tried factory reset. Didn't help.

If you guys press on the cell phone strength around the lower right area of the screen do you have notifications? I can watch them count when everything is booting, but the numbers are covered up once the Bluetooth connects. For a while I thought it was Bluetooth related that the channel muted. I get three regular notifications that populate and I don’t know what they mean. One of them is always XM.

Do you all have iPhone connected Bluetooth?

Just spitballing things the system is working with to see if similarities find something common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I have 3 notifications. One says Sirius XM app. One says SD card and the other says something like "sign in to network". I can only clear the SD card and network notification but they come right back.

My HD Silverado LT has been doing that for awhile now too. I couldn't get the SiriusXM to even play so I was listening to local radio for awhile. Seems to be working okay now, but for awhile it was like the SiriusXM stations were all on Pause.

Ive had problems with Sirius.  If i drop sat connection you can go to a running applications menu and force it to close.  Its fixed it.

Ive noticed bluetooth phones interfere with audio constantly, like if you have multiple phones synced dont be on instagram youtube facebook because it will switch back and forth from car audio to device audio.  Super annoying

Same here. Trying to play music through Bluetooth and her texting keeps knocking the music off line, so I erased the phone from the menu. Would be nice if you could block calls from forwarding in. Maybe an option to make a phone on the list priority and block connections from other phones on the menu.