1500 At4 with Rough Country 2” level measurements

Hey guys, I’m looking for measurements with pics(if possible) from the center of the hub to the line on the stock plastic fender guard were it folds under on a 1500 At4. I installed a 2” Readylift kit with the control arms, but I don’t think I got 2” out of it. I only installed the front bc it still has some rake without adding the 1” rear lift. Looking at the pics I have seen of the rough country 2”, it seems like they sit higher. I didn’t measure before the level. Wish I had. 

E62F82B0-1579-43AB-B274-4917DF01B486.jpeg

I just installed the RC 2" leveling kit on a 1/2 ton AT4.  I don't have before and after measurements from the hub but I do from the ground.

My front measured 39.5" from ground to the "scribed" line near the middle of the plastic fender flare before install.  After install it was 41.5".  I got as "exactly" 2" inches. 

Just installe

• Thanks 1

Mine was 38" +/- to bottom street to bottom of stock fender flair (mine is painted) in front and 40" rear before.  Now 40" front and 41" in rear with Ready Lift SST 2" level kit - their kit comes with new rear blocks that are I thought were 1/2" taller, but it moved the rear up closer to an inch - this is with 275/65/18 Duratraks at factory pressures (per your door).'

Below are before photos of before and after 

" in rear685924286_Measure4.thumb.jpg.695cdc3360e06ad9fca8d1368bf5bdaf.jpg723929915_Measure2.thumb.jpg.dbedacb2d5dfcaaa25b35e8e3ca55071.jpg

After 

Height After Level - Front.JPG

Height After Level - Rear.JPG

Check out this video at about 13:14 from ready lift to see top and bottom spacer to on, if not seated just right you could lose a little height. 

Link: 

Photo of truck with stock wheels - before the rear block - front was about 1/2" high.  

610637760_LeveledTruck.thumb.jpg.f78160af86ffe0dc95d36b2da9fe85d6.jpg

Truck now with Weld 9"x18 - 0 offset (stock are 26mm) wheels and rear block in.

DP 1.JPG

DP 3.JPG

Edited by Supercup
  • Thanks 1

Thank you guys! I installed 33x12.50r20 toyo MTs. Mine now measures right under 42” to the scribed line on the fender and right above 40.5” to the bottom where the fender folds under in the front. 43.25” to the scribed line and 41.75” to the bottom fold on the rear. I did not install the rear 1” block with the kit. Only the front control arms and spacers 

8BF6E059-3C39-45E6-82B4-7D7A4549CF47.jpeg

Edited by Casey Nelson
Added measurement pics and info

22 minutes ago, Casey Nelson said:

Picture of my truck 

4529CC57-5663-4523-BCDB-4ABC3D290F9F.jpeg

Looks great!  - all my measurements were to the bottom point, so looks like you are 1/2" - 3/4" higher with your larger 20's.

Did you have to do any trimming to fit those tires? 

1 minute ago, Supercup said:

Looks great!  - all my measurements were to the bottom point, so looks like you are 1/2" - 3/4" higher with your larger 20's.

Did you have to do any trimming to fit those tires? 

I did, I am running a 20x10 wheel with a -19 offset. No spacers with these wheels. A lot of wheels require a .25” spacer to clear the larger calipers on the 19-20 trucks. The -19 offset helped me clear the bigger control arm at the ball joint by about .5” with the 33x12.50 tires. This Offset also pushed the tire and wheel out so I was rubbing on the inside of the mud flap, the front valance corner and some of the carpet fender liner. I cut around 1” off the inside of the mud flap, about 1.5” diagonally off the black plastic valence. I have not cut the fender liner yet, it only rubs at lock and I like having the protection from mud at jobs sites. I’ve cut fender liners before and ended up packing mud in the bumper and frame. 

• 1 year later...

Hey all, I have a rough country 2 inch leveling kit I want to install on my 2021 half ton at4. Reading the manual it seems a little intimidating, but I would feel a whole lot more comfortable if I could find a video of the install. Does anyone know of where to find an install video for this? I just really don’t want to have to pay for a shop to do it when I can do it myself. Thanks in advance for any an all help. 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:46 PM, rikhek said:

I just installed the RC 2" leveling kit on a 1/2 ton AT4.  I don't have before and after measurements from the hub but I do from the ground.

My front measured 39.5" from ground to the "scribed" line near the middle of the plastic fender flare before install.  After install it was 41.5".  I got as "exactly" 2" inches. 

Just installe

Hey so on my 2021 AT4 with stock UCA and Stock 20" wheels I added 305/55 R20 Yokohoma MTs and I am very close to the UCA, but not touching it. If I added teh 2" RC leveling kit, does it move the UCA up or down or would I have the same amount of room? I hate to pay for the kit and have a shop install and then my tires don't fit. Thanks for any info. 

• 1 month later...