In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Posted (edited)

So, I have what my wife considers a ridiculous question that it bothering me.

i just purchased a 2020 Silverado LTZ Premium.  It has practically everything you can think of on it, but only has the SKS buttons on the front handles. Every other truck I see has 4 SKS buttons.  Even less optioned trucks.  I thought maybe it was a 2019 vs. 2020 thing, but have verified that’s not the case either.  What option am I missing that would add the other two buttons.  Now, don't get me wrong, I certainly don’t need them...it’s just driving me nuts  😉 

Edited by Ryan Fry

My 2019 Sierra SLT has them on all four doors. Maybe this is different between Chevy and GMC?

My 19 Sierra Elevation has all 4.

My 19 LTZ Z71 had them on all 4

My 20 LTZ NHT does not.

Posted (edited)

My 2019 LT has all four. I believe it has to do with the packaging. Or maybe they put the wrong doors on the rear of your truck?

Edited by BlancoSilverado

That is really odd...my '20 SLT (with NHT also) has all 4...

Crew cab vs double cab? I have a lt with convenience 2 and don’t have buttons the rear doors...but I have a double cab...maybe just the crews have 4?

3 hours ago, Cboc21 said:

Crew cab vs double cab? I have a lt with convenience 2 and don’t have buttons the rear doors...but I have a double cab...maybe just the crews have 4?

My 19 elevation is a double cab and like I mentioned above I have them

on all 4 doors.

2020 LTZ premium, Ccab, NHT, standard bed........ just the front doors, rear doors blank.

Maybe related to package selection somehow?

I have been wondering the same thing. 2020 Trail Boss Crew Cab here and they are only on my front door handles. 

Chevy took them away for MY20 not sure if high country gets them? All other trims they dropped it. Kinda stinks because I always use the rear ones on my 2019. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it's just on the GMC now. My 2020 Sierra SLE double cab has the buttons on all 4 doors.

Edited by Unknown_eyes